I just got moved up!!!

smeck

Just got upgraded to Aquaclass sky suite. I already paid for a premium beverage package and upgraded Wi-Fi.  Can I get my money back since they are included with the Suite?  Also are you entitled to free specialty restaurant dining?  Cabin number is 10100 any info and experiences would be helpful. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, smeck said:

Just got upgraded to Aquaclass sky suite. I already paid for a premium beverage package and upgraded Wi-Fi.  Can I get my money back since they are included with the Suite?  Also are you entitled to free specialty restaurant dining?  Cabin number is 10100 any info and experiences would be helpful. 

Congratulations! I believe specialty restaurants are only included with Royal Suites and above. As for the drinks and WiFi, did you buy them in the cruise planner or with an AI booking? If from the cruise planner you can cancel, but if it’s part of AI then that’s in your cruise fare and you’re stuck with it. 

Congratulations!

The premium beverage package and internet are NOT included with an Aqua Sky Suite when you win a move up bid.  You keep whatever drinks and wifi you had with your original booking.  The only thing that is included is drinks in the Retreat Lounge/Michael's Club.  If you want premium drinks elsewhere, you need the premium drink package or to pay the upcharge for each drink.  

Specialty dining is also not included with the cabin type you won.  That is not included until you get up to a Royal Suite or higher.

1 hour ago, smeck said:

No.  On an upgrade you do not get the Perks of the room (Wifi, Drink package etc) you do get the amenities like Retreat and Luminae

You didn't say which ship you are on to get advise on your room.

Edited by Jim_Iain

14 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

No.  On an upgrade you do not get the Perks of the room (Wifi, Drink package etc) you do get the amenities like Retreat and Luminae

You didn't say which ship you are on to get advise on your room.

Good point I’m on the beyond

Good room -  full forward -  Quiet.   We have been 11103 Ports side.  I have  hearing a bit of a hum possibly the ships stabilizers but not annoying.  

check out https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/ships/Celebrity-Beyond  10104 has pictures as well as 10106, 07 and 09.   Will give you a good idea.

3 hours ago, smeck said:

Congratulations!  How exciting! 

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

5 hours ago, smeck said:

Just got upgraded to Aquaclass sky suite. I already paid for a premium beverage package and upgraded Wi-Fi.  Can I get my  Cabin number is 10100 any info and experiences would be helpful. 

www.cruisedeckplans.com says that it has an obstructed view.  However, there were no further details on how much or what the obstruction was.  There were photo's for other Aqua Sky Suites but not 10100 specifically. 

19 hours ago, smeck said:

What sailing?

14 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

www.cruisedeckplans.com says that it has an obstructed view.  However, there were no further details on how much or what the obstruction was.  There were photo's for other Aqua Sky Suites but not 10100 specifically. 

I'm pretty sure the obstruction is when you are on the balcony and you look left - you look right into the bridge portion hanging over the side.  You get a chance to be up close and personal with staff driving the ship 😂.  But you have a good shot of seeing Bug if Capt Kate is on the ship.  We saw the Cat several times sunning itself.