Recent experience in Diamond (er..Crown) Lounge

3 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

The Crown lounge concierge wants to make extra cash - not a lot of incentive to boot "guests" of certain passengers. (They also want good reviews, not bad)

Well, they can also get bad reviews (from other annoyed passengers) if they don't do their job (e.g., kicking people out that don't belong).

• Like 5

2 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I may be wrong, but I would think that since Royal  introduced the vouchers, that most like them, us included 

I believe you are correct. I've made the suggestion to Celebrity's CC (Miami office) to follow RC CAS lead on loyalty drinks but didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling from their response.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, doghog said:

I believe you are correct. I've made the suggestion to Celebrity's CC (Miami office) to follow RC CAS lead on loyalty drinks but didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling from their response.  

I did the same thing on Celebrity Cruise Critics and they told me to go cruise RCI. They did not want to have X change. People are funning in more ways than one. LOL

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, asctony said:

I did the same thing on Celebrity Cruise Critics and they told me to go cruise RCI. They did not want to have X change. People are funning in more ways than one. LOL

I just laugh at those that give those ridiculous suggestions. 

On 12/19/2023 at 3:55 PM, cruisegirl1 said:

If there are high numbers of pinnacles on board, and one does not fall into the top, 30 (regardless if they take suite pinnacles in the count) then access is restricted. 

I’ve recently had access, but many others have not.
Doesn’t really matter to me, lounge access is one of the least important benefits to me. I know it is important to others.

m

You and I are saying the same thing. The "new" info is they have eliminated Pinnacles in Suites from the count, as being in a Suite takes priority.  So, it allows a few more Pinns into the Lounge.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pcur said:

You and I are saying the same thing. The "new" info is they have eliminated Pinnacles in Suites from the count, as being in a Suite takes priority.  So, it allows a few more Pinns into the Lounge.  

Yup, 30 more.  😉 

We are 102 Pinnies on WC, but only 41 on full WC.  Of those 41, they are all allowed into the Concierge Lounge as long as they are full world cruisers, but two of them are in a suite...so it's actually 39 non suite Pinnacles allowed in beside suites guests. 

Though the concierge lounge is never crowded...ever.  There are simply not that many suites on Serenade.   Most seem to like sitting in the big comfy chairs in the Crown Lounge access into the VCL (which takes up most of the lounge).  They open those doors at 5 pm to allow that roped off area. 

• Thanks 1

Just got off Vision.  Lounge was not crowded at all.  It was almost like suite guests did not know about it.

But last evening a young man was sitting in the lounge.  The Concierge asked who he was, and he said he was waiting for his parents.  She made him leave and wait outside until they showed up.  

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, SRF said:

Just got off Vision.  Lounge was not crowded at all.  It was almost like suite guests did not know about it.

But last evening a young man was sitting in the lounge.  The Concierge asked who he was, and he said he was waiting for his parents.  She made him leave and wait outside until they showed up.  

What was it like in the Crown Lounge not the Concierge Club?