Forgot to check-in

Katie111

We have 2 reservations and I just realized my husband forgot to complete the check-in for his cabin with my sons and now that it is only 3 days out the app won't let him complete it.  Is that going to be any sort of problem at the port?  Leaving from Cape Canaveral.  

1 minute ago, Katie111 said:

We have 2 reservations and I just realized my husband forgot to complete the check-in for his cabin with my sons and now that it is only 3 days out the app won't let him complete it.  Is that going to be any sort of problem at the port?  Leaving from Cape Canaveral.  

No worries.  You can check in at the pier.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ontheweb said:

And after you finally get the picture uploaded, they retake it at check in anyway.

Which is goofy. You would think NCL could keep your picture on your Latitudes account. Unless you have a facelift or age 20 years, your picture won't change much.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ontheweb said:

And after you finally get the picture uploaded, they retake it at check in anyway.

Apparently the 2nd pic at the port is for customs, so we were told by the person who completed our check in at the port. I don’t know if this is true,but it seems plausible 

4 hours ago, schmoopie17 said:

Which is goofy. You would think NCL could keep your picture on your Latitudes account. Unless you have a facelift or age 20 years, your picture won't change much.

Plus, we followed the rules and I had my glasses off for the picture that was uploaded. At the prot, Southampton, I asked do I need to take my glasses off. I was told no, just remove my sunglasses (which were actually on top of my head).