Silhouette cabin door with magnets etc?

Sominex

Have 27 Celebrity cruises under our belt. We decorate our door on every cruise.  Our last name is on a decorated banner or stocking that we hang up, and I put up birthday signs as well.  It has actually helped us meet new friends on the ship.  To each their own, but no need to question what others do...

Sominex > do what makes you smile and decorate your door as you like.   Have fun with it!!

Below is a photo of our door from a few weeks ago on the Silhouette.  

Cabin Dec 2023.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cajuncruisecouple said:

Have 27 Celebrity cruises under our belt. We decorate our door on every cruise.  Our last name is on a decorated banner or stocking that we hang up, and I put up birthday signs as well.  It has actually helped us meet new friends on the ship.  To each their own, but no need to question what others do...

Sominex > do what makes you smile and decorate your door as you like.   Have fun with it!!

Below is a photo of our door from a few weeks ago on the Silhouette.  

Cabin Dec 2023.jpg

Go For It !

Cruise ship hallways are Dull and Boring.

I was on a Halloween cruise last Oct. and some of the door decorations were very impressive and entertaining.

I just do frig magnets with witty funny lines. No politics or off color content.

I find the Crew love them and tell their coworkers to come read them.

On Silversea I wouldn't think of it as I could be thrown off at the next port for doing something Fun.

We post a magnet with our first names on it.  Both DH and I go by nicknames other than the legal first names on our SeaPasses.  This makes it easier for our stateroom attendant to address us in a friendly manner.   

Additionally, as a certified Lean practitioner, the door magnet is a tool of visual management to easily find our stateroom! 

• Like 1

We always put something on our door to help us verify it's our room !  I love seeing the decorations as it is your home for a week or more so make it your own.  I thought the prettiest ones were during Valentine's week cruise as one door just used different shades of red post-it notes and had the shape of a heart on their door.  Simple but so pretty and it didn't add any weight to their luggage.

• Like 1