New Princess App available

iamaqt2

6 hours ago, memoak said:

If you look at your account on Princess website it will list every cruise you have taken and the ship and year

I know. I've done that. But I'd also need to log into the other lines' websites to see that as well. Not really sure they all do that. Probably, but I've never looked and who knows. Spreadsheet is easier. 🙂

That’s how they programmed it for the full ship schedule. SMH

You can look under my journey>book shore excursions>
there you will see the arrival and departure times.  I always refer to the travel summary for the most up to date.  

12 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

That’s how they programmed it for the full ship schedule. SMH

You can look under my journey>book shore excursions>
there you will see the arrival and departure times.  I always refer to the travel summary for the most up to date.  

Or just go to the website itinerary it will show all scheduled time arrival and departure. Changes do happen however

8 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

Thanks all.Where is the travel summary?

On the Princess website pull up the cruise if you are booked and choose travel summary. If you haven’t yet booked the go to cruises pull up the cruise you want and the itinerary will show 

17 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

Website> cruise personalizer >Travel summary.

This is a great thing to print before your cruise and take along.  Has a lot of information.

17 hours ago, latebuyer said:

Thanks but where are you notified if the all aboard time changes?

The most accurate and up-to-date information will be a sign when you leave the ship. Even if you have checked elsewhere, it's always a good idea to double check that sign.

17 hours ago, latebuyer said:

Thanks but where are you notified if the all aboard time changes?

They do advise you OB if there are changes.  You can request a patter from your cabin steward.  

They also advise several times…the must be OB time, upon arrival of the port, as guests are getting off.

4 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

They do advise you OB if there are changes.  You can request a patter from your cabin steward.  

They also advise several times…the must be OB time, upon arrival of the port, as guests are getting off.

I have never had to request a patter. They have always been left in my bed in the evening

1 hour ago, memoak said:

I have never had to request a patter. They have always been left in my bed in the evening

That’s because you’re special! 😆

Seriously, I had to twice.  But, I used to request it on the App. 
Depends on your steward. 

On 7/3/2024 at 1:30 PM, Jetstreamer said:

Did you manage to get this sorted?

Same or similar issue here. When ordering medallions there is an extra "guest' medallion in the shopping cart (can't be removed) and when trying to confirm the order it just loops back to the cart. Tried app and web version and same result. Very frustrating!

We have the same problem

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, PC Skier said:

We have the same problem

After months of app problems including the extra person in the Medallion,  I finally broke down and called Princess. Pressed the number for OceanReady. Was only on hold 5 minutes. Got a lovely lady who within 5 minutes, deleted the extra person, ordered our Medallions and ticked the contract as complete as I couldn't complete this either. We are now "green"!

I was hesitant about calling from all the negative comments about how bad customer service is and you get hard to understand people.

I even had "someone" on here tell me there were no issues with the app and it was just me 🤔

Just call. Should have months ago!!

Edited by Nikkibird
  • Like 2

On 7/3/2024 at 5:46 PM, trin880 said:

Yes, I have chatted with customer support, but it could not be resolved right away since they don't have any additional tools to go around the problem. It has been escalated to IT, and about a week later I have received an Order Confirmation for my medallions. Order still listing an extra 'guest" with medallion and lanyard, and extra medallion under my name. No idea what they going to send me, but as long as I am getting our medallions, I'll be fine 😆.

We don't have an extra guest on our App, but its the Shipping medallions issue.

Everything looks fine until shipping method.

We are still 58 days out from next cruise, and it Won't let me Ship to Home.

Says "not available"

Its highlighted on Pick up at Port.

WHY?

Is there a workaround?  Have not had this problem before.

8 minutes ago, CalLuvsCrusingToo said:

Says "not available"

WHY?

Call customer service. They will fix it immediately and set up shipment.

10 minutes ago, CalLuvsCrusingToo said:

Says "not available"

WHY?

That was an error way back!  I had very good luck calling PCL and don’t try for CS agent, you want an Ocean Ready agent.  I pressed 2 first and then 1 the rest of the options till I got OR.  Alex fixed one of our cruises, that had populated totally screwed up.

That should be an easy fix.

Good luck.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, CalLuvsCrusingToo said:

Says "not available"

WHY?

We have a new issue   We have 2 orders one for each of us. We sail on the 31st. One medallion show as in process so it is on its way. The 2nd one shows not yet shipped.  I have called and Ocean Ready they says it should be delivered by the 19th. They can’t explain why it show as not shipped. I will have to call again tomorrow 

27 minutes ago, memoak said:

We have a new issue   We have 2 orders one for each of us. We sail on the 31st. One medallion show as in process so it is on its way. The 2nd one shows not yet shipped.  I have called and Ocean Ready they says it should be delivered by the 19th. They can’t explain why it show as not shipped. I will have to call again tomorrow 

There have been a lot of cases where it doesn’t show shipped, but it comes.

Did you place the order at the same time for 2?  If so, they should be in the same package.  So many errors on OM. SMH

Of course, not enough time to reorder.

On 7/11/2024 at 10:30 PM, latebuyer said:

Had an email from Princess today saying I should go to the travel summary on the app for our boarding window. I can access the travel summary on the cruise personaliser but can’t find it on the app. Can anyone tell me how to find it. Thanks 

1 minute ago, sandancer said:

Had an email from Princess today saying I should go to the travel summary on the app for our boarding window. I can access the travel summary on the cruise personaliser but can’t find it on the app. Can anyone tell me how to find it. Thanks 

It is not on the app you have to log on to the Princess website 

This is part of the email

You can also now arrive within the check-in window at a time to suit you. This window is published in your travel summary in the Princess® Cruises app. There is no longer an arrival group time, which our returning guests may be familiar with. We strongly encourage you to provide your travel arrangement information via OceanReady in the Princess® Cruises app. 

35 minutes ago, sandancer said:

This is part of the email

You can also now arrive within the check-in window at a time to suit you. This window is published in your travel summary in the Princess® Cruises app. There is no longer an arrival group time, which our returning guests may be familiar with. We strongly encourage you to provide your travel arrangement information via OceanReady in the Princess® Cruises app. 

Of course, no proofreading here. SMH

Your travel summary is under your cruise personalizer, you will see it on the website.  Look at the top..

Luggage tags and Travel Summary.

I used the search bar and cannot fine what I am looking for.  Just booked a cruise for myself, son and his girlfriend.  Two different cabins.  I never had a problem with the old app when we last sailed but now, I cannot find the place on the new app where I can put in their booking number and thus make dinner reservations etc. for all 3 of us.  I got everything else in for myself just fine.  But can't find this feature.  The cruise isn't until 2/23/2025.  Is it just that I am too early?  I am a planner so like to do things early.  The only thing that I haven't done, is order the medallion. But I don't see how that should be the problem.  I also went on web version and still found nothing.  Thanks for your assistance.