New Princess Cruises App available to download

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

Is OK. Found it via opening the app, as it wasn't showing up when searching the store.

I found I had to scroll down a fair way in the app store to find it. I thought it would have been one of the first. Enjoying your cruise report too , thank you, cheers, Buzz.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BuzzBuzzen said:

I found I had to scroll down a fair way in the app store to find it. I thought it would have been one of the first. Enjoying your cruise report too , thank you, cheers, Buzz.

Then you managed more than me. I have not yet been able to find it in the Play store (I know I can get to it through the old app, but find it strange that it does not come up in the Play store at all) 🤔

• Like 1

Was able to download new app from the link provided in the existing one, which I had downloaded and had mostly filled out ahead of our Feb Majestic cruise.

New app wouldn't recognise my login details via email address & p/w, but I was able to login with my booking number and my details.

All the info was there from the first app, and we are all checked-in except for Tracey's photo which I will do.

So far so good - 42 days to go.

• Like 1

It seems that logging-on via booking number is the go, but that is regressive. We have 4 × Princess booked and can see them all on the same login with the old app. That feature is gone with the new one, so we can no longer toggle between cruises. This is a mobile app, so we will need to carry 4 booking numbers around with us. When logging on with your email, you can only access your next cruise.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Can someone please tell me how to see more than one booking on the new app? I see my February booking, but future bookings are no where to be seen……or am I missing something?🤔

You cant.

You need to log out, then log back into each future booking using the Princess booking number instead of your email.

3 minutes ago, arxcards said:

You cant.

You need to log out, then log back into each future booking using the Princess booking number instead of your email.

Thanks Geoff. Might just continue on the old App. They still can’t correct my husbands DOB.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, valantine80 said:

Have downloaded the new app and found our information transferred ok for cruise mid Jan but baulked at supplying a credit card number for "shoreside" purchases. Has anybody got around this or did you just supply a number.

I have the same issue. I won't be authorising that crowd to have my credit card details - if need be I'll address the issue at the port on boarding. For those who put their credit card details in the old app, they could skip past the shoreside field without completing it and it successfully transferred to the new app as is, ie not completing the shoreside field.  However my credit card expired this month and I was issued a new one.  On entering the new credit card details for Princess, I found too it won't let me skip past or ignore the shoreside field. 100% I  won't give them my credit card info. Who are they anyway????

6 minutes ago, Jean C said:

I have the same issue. I won't be authorising that crowd to have my credit card details - if need be I'll address the issue at the port on boarding. For those who put their credit card details in the old app, they could skip past the shoreside field without completing it and it successfully transferred to the new app as is, ie not completing the shoreside field.  However my credit card expired this month and I was issued a new one.  On entering the new credit card details for Princess, I found too it won't let me skip past or ignore the shoreside field. 100% I  won't give them my credit card info. Who are they anyway????

I think this is mostly used for cruises from US whereby they have arrangements with some shops in ports so that purchases made in store are added to your on board account. I don't think it operates here.

11 minutes ago, valantine80 said:

I think this is mostly used for cruises from US whereby they have arrangements with some shops in ports so that purchases made in store are added to your on board account. I don't think it operates here.

Thanks, be that as it may though, you don't get a "completed" tick if you don't complete the shoreside transactions credit card field - grrrr 😱

Edited by Jean C

3 hours ago, valantine80 said:

Correct, and it doesn't apply here.

4 hours ago, arxcards said:

Correct, and it doesn't apply here.

... then it shouldn't be a "compulsory" field. Hopefully Princess takes note and goes back to giving people a green tick rather than an orange exclamation mark if they don't complete that particular field 😧

• Like 1