LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

26 minutes ago, Stallion said:

they just moved the Bills v. Steelers game to Monday at 4:30 due to weather conditions

The Kansas City v Dolphins game ought to be played on skates

image.png.a62ed0a2d0b1434904459fd6699a7512.png

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 4
  • Haha 9

7 minutes ago, broberts said:

The gov't press conference said that only 17,000 fans were expected! In what universe?

They have a Travel Ban for Buffalo-so now Big Guber'mint is outlawing going to Football Games😎 (a joke not a political statement-but will probably become a meme shortly)

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

My bag finally got under the seat but her foot went right back. She was in my seat the majority of the flight. She kept getting in her big ol bag and elbowing me over and over. She got her iPad. She used hand sanitizer. She had to get more snacks. She played a puzzle game with cats. 
I had a glass of champagne and my snacks and watch “My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3”… good movie. Love seeing the places I’ve been. And then I watched the NFL network. We’ve now landed and early, but our gate still has a plane sitting there. And it’s raining. I’m ready to take my jacket off though. 

• Like 17
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, ChutChut said:

Yes it is. But she may not have a choice - physically. She may not be able to fit her feet back into her space if she's that large.

I agree and I certainly have No disrespect for larger people but it makes it very uncomfortable for the person next to them.   There should be seats in place at no extra cost in order to accommodate all but that will never happen unfortunately.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Tried to upload some pictures but they are showing black. Now there’s a guy on the phone yelling loudly about a Facebook post. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Welcome to Ft. Lauderdale! 😃

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

My bag finally got under the seat but her foot went right back. She was in my seat the majority of the flight. She kept getting in her big ol bag and elbowing me over and over. She got her iPad. She used hand sanitizer. She had to get more snacks. She played a puzzle game with cats. 
I had a glass of champagne and my snacks and watch “My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3”… good movie. Love seeing the places I’ve been. And then I watched the NFL network. We’ve now landed and early, but our gate still has a plane sitting there. And it’s raining. I’m ready to take my jacket off though. 

YAY - you have landed!! You are sooo close to officially be in cruise mode! I know you, Mr Megan and the rest of The Tribe will have an awesome time so no need to say "have fun" just be safe.

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

I agree and I certainly have No disrespect for larger people but it makes it very uncomfortable for the person next to them.   There should be seats in place at no extra cost in order to accommodate all but that will never happen unfortunately.

Southwest actually has a policy that a ‘person of size’ can get two seats for free- I’m not sure how this is accomplished, but there is no excuse for this woman to be encroaching in your seat!

• Like 13

1 minute ago, JinxyB said:

Southwest actually has a policy that a ‘person of size’ can get two seats for free- I’m not sure how this is accomplished, but there is no excuse for this woman to be encroaching in your seat!

WOW, I didn’t know that.  That’s great and a very logical thing for airline to do. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

WOW, I didn’t know that.  That’s great and a very logical thing for airline to do. 

It might backfire if it draws more and more xl flyers to Southwest. Prices will have to go up. If I need two seats, I should pay for two seats??

Edited by Etta1213
  • Like 12