One of Those Days – aka, I Need a Cruise

Hopefully for those that need a cruise, this will put a smile on your dial. This one showed up for me this morning, and I have no idea why it took so long. A very opposite view.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, arxcards said:

Hopefully for those that need a cruise, this will put a smile on your dial. This one showed up for me this morning, and I have no idea why it took so long. A very opposite view.

Love it 

• Like 3

Here's a tip, when your on a driving holiday, been driving several hours a day, don't respond to a question on CC.

Checked into motel last week, checked my e-mail, seen a question, oh yes just been looking up that, wiz of a reply with attached doc's. Felt that was good that I had just researched it, and was able to help.

Went back today see if i had helped today.

THEN noticed the question had nothing to do with the port I thought it was about.

I Think I Need A Cruise

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Ozwoody said:

Here's a tip, when your on a driving holiday, been driving several hours a day, don't respond to a question on CC.

Checked into motel last week, checked my e-mail, seen a question, oh yes just been looking up that, wiz of a reply with attached doc's. Felt that was good that I had just researched it, and was able to help.

THEN noticed the question had nothing to do with the port I thought it was about.

I Think I Need A Cruise

Oops

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Ozwoody said:

I Think I Need A Cruise

I'm sure it was an informative post anyway, John.🙂

1 hour ago, ceeceeDee said:

I'm sure it was an informative post anyway, John.🙂

Oh I believe it was if you were going to Melbourne not Brisbane.

I'm sure the info on tram line numbers was very educational if not a little confusing.😵

How to feel totally dumb in one easy lesson.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I used to live just off tram 96' route. I think it was that one.
I no longer live on a tram route, and I miss it. It led past some lovely places, so sometimes I'd just ride the tram, get off on a whim. There was a great supermarket - independant so I never knew exactly what was in stock (other than the basics).

I love the Melbourne trams. I really do.

If you're looking for a city which has a wide variety of 'you never know what you'll find' shops, move to Melbourne and live close enough in that you're on a tram line. 

Edited by JVes
  • Like 3

I've booked a holiday but not a cruise. Sth Korea in September.

My son and friends leave for SP on Ovation tomorrow.

He will also be on a Japan/S Korea cruise at the same time as me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lyndarra said:

I've booked a holiday but not a cruise. Sth Korea in September.

My son and friends leave for SP on Ovation tomorrow.

He will also be on a Japan/S Korea cruise at the same time as me.

Have a great trip, how long will you be in Sth Korea, will any of  his ports of call marry up with your stay, for a quick catch up?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

Have a great trip, how long will you be in Sth Korea, will any of  his ports of call marry up with your stay, for a quick catch up?

It's 14 days including flights. I won't  know his itinerary until he gets back from SP cruise Wednesday week but I see him often enough at home as he lives in the next street.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

I need a cruise, especially as we have had to cancel two of them due to my achilles surgery. Next one is late September now, it seems so far away.

Yes it does, but September will roll around soon enough. We're holding out for our Christmas cruise. After spending, literally, ALL day on the computer with emails going backwards and forwards yesterday dealing with the bureaucrats at our local Council trying to make a booking for the community centre our theatre works out of I finally sorted it at around 4pm. (Don't understand why it is so hard, we have been ensconced in that venue for the past 27 years), I shut the computer lid with a heartfelt sigh and an 'I REALLY need a cruise!!!' Nothing like being enmeshed in red tape to make you want a 🍸🌴🛳️🥴

• Like 5