Edocs issue

backsbanny

I finished check in yesterday and i got my express pass. I tried to download edocs and luggage tags on the site but all i get is forbidden error code 403 and not found. Anyone had the same issue recently? I habe already emailed my travel agent in order for her to forward me the documents but this is the first time this has happened to me. All payments are completed months ago. 

Our agent sent us our edocs on 12/26. They should be able to send them to you.  If you don’t need anything but the luggage tags from the edocs it’s not a problem.   The porters can make up luggage tags when you drop off your luggage 

Check in for us was 45 days out and edocs 30 days out but some people on my roll call aren't able to access them yet. I know the site was having issues yesterday (cruise is about 26 days away)

18 hours ago, bloomcruisers said:

What edocs do you need? And where do you need them?  I thought the express pass was it. Do online check in and get express pass.

I posted this yesterday as a legitimate question but nobody answered. After reading it, maybe it was taken as a snarky comment rather than a genuine question. I would really appreciate an answer. We cruise in 2 days and I am already in FL believing I am prepared. I have my express pass and passport. Is there something else in the edocs that I need to print out? 

3 minutes ago, bloomcruisers said:

I posted this yesterday as a legitimate question but nobody answered. After reading it, maybe it was taken as a snarky comment rather than a genuine question. I would really appreciate an answer. We cruise in 2 days and I am already in FL believing I am prepared. I have my express pass and passport. Is there something else in the edocs that I need to print out? 

I don’t think so…unless you want bag tags..

3 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

I don’t think so…unless you want bag tags..

Thank you.

I usually just get the tags when we drop our luggage at the pier.

I was worried I might have missed some necessary documentation.

Sorry if my original post was misunderstood.