LIVE 💎 Jewel 💎 of the Seas - Southern Caribbean 1/20/24

22 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

I forgot to put this up last night.

Ducks for sale in the logo shop.  I don’t remember seeing them liberty or radiance last year.

IMG_2447.thumb.jpeg.3e9e86dbfc965d5e9fe6a84c5e3bcb86.jpeg

We saw those on Symphony last month. 

12 minutes ago, KelJ said:

Seeing how many people bring ducks, they clearly want a cut of the action. And if little Billy can’t find a hidden one, Mom and Dad can buy one and make it all better. 

That is exactly what I said when I saw those for sale.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, island lady said:

I still have a beloved coffee mug from that restaurant.  🙂 

One thing I didn’t mention about blue bit** bar:

I don’t know if he’s always in the same spot but there was a guy singing songs on the boardwalk.  When singing it was fine but he would try and be funny and kind of heckle people as they went by or make funny comments..  I admit he was funny at times but it got old pretty fast.  The speaker as super loud and we were on ground level at the bar stools.  There weee any seats inside with a view so we ended up there at the bar.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, KelJ said:

Seeing how many people bring ducks, they clearly want a cut of the action. And if little Billy can’t find a hidden one, Mom and Dad can buy one and make it all better. 

Next ducks will not be allowed to be brought on board. They will have to be purchased on the ship with an 18% gratuity added, of course.

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your cruise with us. I especially enjoyed all the wonderful pictures! My last cruise was in 2018 but now I have one scheduled for 2025 (the Bella 2 on Wonder; so excited!). Being able to read great reviews like yours helps pass the time until then.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gizmo42 said:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your cruise with us. I especially enjoyed all the wonderful pictures! My last cruise was in 2018 but now I have one scheduled for 2025 (the Bella 2 on Wonder; so excited!). Being able to read great reviews like yours helps pass the time until then.

Thanks 🙏🏻  Sounds great - see you on Wonder!!

Edited by SteelCityCruiser10

It only took me 2/3 of this flight to be able to get on the wi fi 🤬🤬 

Can’t complain though the flight has been pretty good so far actually.  Crying baby for a bit but he calmed down and went to sleep 💤 

I paid extra for comfort + & snagged the seat in the exit row with added legroom because there is no seat in front of it.  I do think the extra space helps.

IMG_2454.thumb.jpeg.1855d41c24e2efec6438e1c813bd0523.jpeg

• Like 4

I periodically checked the app to see if an upgrade to first class was available.  There was not on our same flight and I didn’t want to get in later.

spoke too soon../ Capt.  saying there’s rough air and some weather between our current location and ATL.  Hope not too bad 🤞🏻🫨🫨🥴🥴

4 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Very happy that you had an enjoyable cruise.Looking forward to following along on a future cruise.

Thank you for following along!!

So next up for us is actually a Virgin Voyages cruise at the end of February.  Scarlet Lady 4 night from Miami.  Key West and Bimini.  Maybe I’ll go LIVE over on the VV boards?  We are excited to give it a shot.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, SG65CB said:

Some crazy yachts anchored around St Maarten, including some monsters anchored in Simpson Bay. I like to Google the yacht name + "yacht", you can learn all about them including the price to charter. 

Faith is a $200 million yacht that costs an estimated $20 million per year to operate. It is not available for charter. It does have its own Wikipedia page. 

I do this too.  San Juan had some crazy yachts that I wish I could have snagged some pics of but was too slow.  There was a really sweet gray one that was very unique looking.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Next ducks will not be allowed to be brought on board. They will have to be purchased on the ship with an 18% gratuity added, of course.

Well of course!!! Probably be an excursion added to each day of every cruise for $59.99 per person to have a guided “duck hunt”  🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑  

• Haha 7