Viking liquor brands

Bissetbevo

23 hours ago, Bissetbevo said:

What brands of gin and vodka does Viking stock in the cabin refrigerators for those who qualify for daily stocking in the cabin?

Yes, this has been answered a lot of times.

I did take a picture of our refrig in PV this last trip in December on Neptune.

LiquorBottles.thumb.JPG.31262a7c4ed6cc9360a955df3425c7e4.JPG

The Viking Star currently doesn’t have Beefeater Gin in the PV’s according to friends, currently on board…..and Kent and Pam know I am at a Beefeater girl🍸The good news IS, we board in LA on February 14th, and I will take my own😎😎

1 minute ago, makaha said:

The Viking Star currently doesn’t have Beefeater Gin in the PV’s according to friends, currently on board…..and Kent and Pam know I am at a Beefeater girl🍸The good news IS, we board in LA on February 14th, and I will take my own😎😎

You betcha!  Never seen Beefeater on Viking.

What's great is that you can bring whatever liquor, wine, beer, spirits, or whatever on board for free!!

10 minutes ago, makaha said:

Sorry, meant to respond to @duquephart

Bourbon guy here.

Just off Star.  Learned from another pax that many more premium bourbons are available, that are not listed on Various bar menus.  Makers, Woodford Reserve, Buffalo Trace, Kentucky something.  All are available on SSBP.  Aquavit bartender told me that whatever is on shelf , not just Bourbons, is available to SSBP pax.

Really enjoyed Woodford Reserve.  Tried Buf Trace, but didn't care for flavor profile.

@duquephart

Edited by FetaCheese
Addl info
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, benjaminnicholas said:

Good lord these brands are weak.

Even MSC is stocking Hendricks and Goose in the Yacht Club rooms.

What other lines stock is of no consequence here. And Goose? Where I come from it's used for windshield washer fluid.

16 hours ago, FetaCheese said:

Makers, Woodford Reserve, Buffalo Trace, Kentucky something.  All are available on SSBP.  Aquavit bartender told me that whatever is on shelf , not just Bourbons, is available to SSBP pax.

Really enjoyed Woodford Reserve.  Tried Buf Trace, but didn't care for flavor profile.

@duquephart

I don't drink much hard liquor, but that seems like a decent selection of brown beverages

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Beware if you add a drink package (Silver Spirits).  We added the package and went to the bar directly after being told we were all set for a drink was charged $20.50 than a second drink $20.50.  Evidently the package was not added for 1.5 hours after were talked to gest services thus they refuse to remove the charges for any drinks prior to the starting to of the Silver Spirits. Really!!!  We are currently on Orion from Bali to Hong Kong.

5 hours ago, scidee said:

Beware if you add a drink package (Silver Spirits).  We added the package and went to the bar directly after being told we were all set for a drink was charged $20.50 than a second drink $20.50.  Evidently the package was not added for 1.5 hours after were talked to gest services thus they refuse to remove the charges for any drinks prior to the starting to of the Silver Spirits. Really!!!  We are currently on Orion from Bali to Hong Kong.

Run it up the flag pole to a higher manager—supervisor of guest services or the GM. But it also could be that you just ordered drinks higher than the package limit of $18 per glass. Reading the T&Cs, you’ll see it doesn’t cover everything.

• Like 2