No dinner availability on Sun Princess for May sailing

MudderBear

So, I'm getting a little paranoid as the cruise is SOLD OUT.  I paid my final balance today and tried to make dinner reservations in the main dining room (only floors 6 and 7 were on my app).  Anyway, it said there were NO TIMES available on ANY EVENING of my cruise.  YIKES~~~

Is this just a medallion glitch?  Or am I doomed to have buffet every night?  By the way, I couldn't book specialty restaurants either (not too concerned as I only have Plus, not Premiere.

By the way, I had to pay $10 for shipping the medallions to my home.  I thought shipping was free for Plus?

21 minutes ago, MudderBear said:

So, I'm getting a little paranoid as the cruise is SOLD OUT.  I paid my final balance today and tried to make dinner reservations in the main dining room (only floors 6 and 7 were on my app).  Anyway, it said there were NO TIMES available on ANY EVENING of my cruise.  YIKES~~~

Is this just a medallion glitch?  Or am I doomed to have buffet every night?  By the way, I couldn't book specialty restaurants either (not too concerned as I only have Plus, not Premiere.

By the way, I had to pay $10 for shipping the medallions to my home.  I thought shipping was free for Plus?

Sun Princess dining is currently only open for sailings through some point in March. And that only opened a few days back.

It is taking time to get dining open for Sun as it comes on line... Sold out or not, you'll be able to eat in the dining room, etc.  there's space for everyone, just not all at once. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, MudderBear said:

We are Platinum and had the Plus also for our cruise last June. Even though it stated RIGHT ON THEIR OWN website that there was no charge, we were charged anyway. DH did not know any better and ordered them anyway.

15 hours ago, jennybenny said:

Has anyone been able to book dining? I don't think they have??? We haven't been able to book any for our Sun Cruise in August. 

As noted above, Sun Princess dining opened last week for cruises through mid March or so.. after that, it's not open for anyone yet. 

So yes, some people have been able to book dining, those sailing Feb and some of the March sailings.. 

• Thanks 1