Do not cruise with Celebrity Cruises!

Based upon how they handled it, their behavior, and prior mishaps like this, I am not inclined to believe this was a sincere mistake. It was false advertising…That is your opinion. Luckily, your “doubt” is not “fact”. 

19 minutes ago, CruisingNicole said:

Based upon how they handled it, their behavior, and prior mishaps like this, I am not inclined to believe this was a sincere mistake. It was false advertising…That is your opinion. Luckily, your “doubt” is not “fact”. 

And on the other hand, your assumption that the IT mistake was deliberate false advertising is also just opinion. Not fact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, CruisingNicole said:

And neither is your "certainty", "fact". It is still just an opinion and before it can become a "fact" it needs an awful lot of evidence to back it up. Of course, you are hoping to sway the court of public opinion without evidence. As I said, good luck.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CruisingNicole said:

I wonder how I was able to get them to update their website if I didn't have any evidence of the discrepancy??..... interesting..... Thanks for the well wishes! 🙂 

Evidence of a discrepancy is not evidence of wrongdoing. 

It can be if the discrepancy was deliberate and has happened multiple times resulting in profitable gains at the expense of the customer. None the less, neither you nor I will be making that decision. So the opinion doesn't matter. 🙂

22 minutes ago, CruisingNicole said:

It can be if the discrepancy was deliberate and has happened multiple times resulting in profitable gains at the expense of the customer. None the less, neither you nor I will be making that decision. So the opinion doesn't matter. 🙂

Exactly, that's been my point all along.

• Thanks 1

On 1/22/2024 at 11:52 AM, CruisingNicole said:

"Could not sail with them" on that trip does not equal "lifetime ban". 

I guess you'll never find out if Could Not Sail was on one cruise or lifetime, if you intend never to try to book with them (nor  Royal Caribbean International and Silversea Cruises).

On 1/22/2024 at 11:52 AM, CruisingNicole said:

I do not believe a company of that size has "IT errors" that last for weeks that are convenient to their profitable benefit.

You won't want to experience the Holland America website, then. HAL is sister company to Princess...

22 hours ago, CruisingNicole said:

In regards to class action lawsuit comments, Thank you. 😊 I am well aware of how that process works. 

And, when you booked the cruise, you agreed that you waived any ability to originate a class action suit against Celebrity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1