Zero Proof Package Question

Graymare2

• 3 weeks later...

I am interested in this package, but the most discount I have seen so far is 10%.   I estimate to break even I would need a 25% discount, but unlike the alcohol packages, the price never goes down.  Has anyone seen the zero proof drop to 23-30% off?  My cruise departs in 7 weeks. 

29 minutes ago, GatorMomInNC said:

I am interested in this package, but the most discount I have seen so far is 10%.   I estimate to break even I would need a 25% discount, but unlike the alcohol packages, the price never goes down.  Has anyone seen the zero proof drop to 23-30% off?  My cruise departs in 7 weeks. 

Maybe Easter sale 🤔, it wasn’t that great at Black Friday sale

yes , I believe Celebrity wants everyone to be alcoholics 🙄

• Haha 3

I’ve asked this a few times but not got an answer: can you use the Captain’s Club discount on the zero-proof package? Asking as that’s a better rate than the usual 10% discount (I’ve never seen it more than this, even when the alcoholic offered a 40% discount).

15 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Yes.   You will have to call in to have the discount applied.   They do not allow double dipping so either the CC discount or the 10%, but not both.

Thanks for responding, Jim 👍. I knew that we wouldn’t be able to stack the discounts, but the Elite discount is higher than the usual 10% online offer.

8 hours ago, Baseball fan said:

I have only seen a 10% discount.  I called in to get my Elite discount applied (every penny helps).

Glad to hear confirmation that you can get the higher Elite discount. Did you have to ring the Captain’s Club number rather than the general X one, and do they charge your CC direct or can you use some of your OBC?

4 hours ago, villauk said:

Glad to hear confirmation that you can get the higher Elite discount. Did you have to ring the Captain’s Club number rather than the general X one, and do they charge your CC direct or can you use some of your OBC?

I was able to use OBC.

• Thanks 1

We purchased this for an Apex cruise in a couple of months but I'm not sure we'll get our money's worth. And that's even with our Elite discount. We have a couple of cappuccinos a day and a couple of smoothies. We like bottled water but we don't care if it's premium water like Evian. When we're on Apex I'm going to calculate the a la carte charges we would have had without the package and see how it compares. I also purchased the non-alcoholic package for two additional future cruises but will cancel those if it seems not to be worth it. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Holly123red said:

What is the elite discount do they do just a soda package like on royal caribbean how much is a soda

There is no soda package.   I believe soda is $4.00 plus 20% ir $4.80.   If you are sailing in UK or Australia where they wrap the gratuity into the price it may be $5.00.