Prima owners suite

Yes I don't think this ship is different in that regards.   The bottles have gotten smaller over the years but you still get them along with the sodas in cabin.   You also get a bottle of real champagne and not sparkling wine.

Edited by david_sobe

49 minutes ago, david_sobe said:

Yes I don't think this ship is different in that regards.   The bottles have gotten smaller over the years but you still get them along with the sodas in cabin.   You also get a bottle of real champagne and not sparkling wine.

What size are the bottles nowadays?

21 minutes ago, Blueberry89 said:

What size are the bottles nowadays?

The size you get on airplanes

😆

Ha ha. Just joking.  I dont know the exact size. I do know they are no longer full size bottles and seem to be about half that.

• Haha 2

3 bottles and real champagne? Yes please!  Now only if I could figure out the difference between the 3 different configurations of the H5 Owner's Suites on the Viva or the Pr1ma on a floor plan.  

Edited by nhtravels

12 hours ago, nhtravels said:

3 bottles and real champagne? Yes please!  Now only if I could figure out the difference between the 3 different configurations of the H5 Owner's Suites on the Viva or the Pr1ma on a floor plan.  

I aspire to cruise in that 3-bedroom DOS at some point!

• Like 1

Real Champagne, more likely not.  They have been cheaping out on that for years.

As far as configs, main diff the last four have bump out balcony.  There was some pics of one that has two bathroom entrances.

On 1/31/2024 at 8:09 PM, nhtravels said:

Now only if I could figure out the difference between the 3 different configurations of the H5 Owner's Suites on the Viva or the Pr1ma on a floor plan.  

There is a video done by Danny Harr that explains and shows the 3 configurations.  If you search for "H5 The Haven Owner’s Suite with Master Bedroom" on You Tube you will find thm for the Prima and the Viva.

26 minutes ago, WillCruiseForMoney said:

There is a video done by Danny Harr that explains and shows the 3 configurations.  If you search for "H5 The Haven Owner’s Suite with Master Bedroom" on You Tube you will find thm for the Prima and the Viva.

I've seen this video.  Wonderfully done!  But when I'm on the NCL site I can't figure out which H5 is which configuration.  They all show the same layout.  (Unless I'm doing something wrong!).  **I can tell which one is the no separate Master Br, as it's indicated.  

On 1/31/2024 at 5:35 PM, david_sobe said:

The size you get on airplanes

😆

Ha ha. Just joking.  I dont know the exact size. I do know they are no longer full size bottles and seem to be about half that.

Not sure where you're getting that info from, but we've never had half sized bottles. This was on Prima in September, full size bottles and they let me get my amaretto even though it isn't on the list of choices.

image.thumb.png.8ee46926068e01b3fafdbd0cf4c31706.png

FWIW - we hated the H4 on Prima. Took us 3 days to realize that horizontal panel under the bar set up is the drawer where the coffee mugs are stored (that's not why we hated the room). Fridge is the left lower cabinet, big drawer with extra cans of soda and bottles of water are the lower right cabinet.

And no - you don't get real champagne. You get upgraded to prosecco, which is fine and better than the freebie stuff in regular cabins, but still not a great fine bubbly.

image.thumb.png.3863d502087e4b5b34a22a1dc11b6bdb.png

• Like 1

750 ml.

A little worse.  We got the 700ml bottles last year.  We did however get a bottle of Moet for bubbles.  Honestly though we like the Romio prosecco better even though it is only $9 a bottle by me.  

Thanks for the info everyone.  The videos I saw of the Prima only ever showed 1 bottle.  Not the biggest seal but it is nice to have especially the mixers and waters.  Sailing12away thanks for the picture of the 3.  

3 hours ago, skeeter195 said:

750 ml.

A little worse.  We got the 700ml bottles last year.  We did however get a bottle of Moet for bubbles.  Honestly though we like the Romio prosecco better even though it is only $9 a bottle by me.  

Thanks for the info everyone.  The videos I saw of the Prima only ever showed 1 bottle.  Not the biggest seal but it is nice to have especially the mixers and waters.  Sailing12away thanks for the picture of the 3.  

The total # of bottles you get depends on the length of your cruise. So if you're on a short trip, you may only get 1-2. Not sure if there's a newer version of the letter floating around, but this was ours from last year. We were on a 10 day trip in an H4, so that's why we got 3 bottles.

image.thumb.png.d88956be8158ec9ac9c40cb4d445cee6.png