Breakfast options at Food Court

Custom made omelets are available...selection of cereals, fruits, to go boxes of  fruit and yogurt, full English breakfast, and many more options. Sometimes it is a matter of figuring out where things are being served, but they are all there.

Omelettes, eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns toast are at the diner station (Diner & Dash).

Smoked Salmon is at the bagel/salad station (The Daily Mix).

Fresh berries are in the bento boxes (Bento Baby) but they also have some fruit (mainly melon) and yoghurts at The Sweet Side.

Cereals are self-service opposite the main counters area.

You can order with a server and things get bussed to you, but if they are coming from spare counters they will arrive at different times depending how busy each one is. Omelettes are often the longest wait so place that order and then get some other items while waiting for it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cantgetin said:

Custom made omelets are available...selection of cereals, fruits, to go boxes of  fruit and yogurt, full English breakfast, and many more options. Sometimes it is a matter of figuring out where things are being served, but they are all there.

Now when we say full English - is it a FULL English with Black Pudding?

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, jon81uk said:

Smoked Salmon is at the bagel/salad station (The Daily Mix).

Geez.  I never even went to The Daily Mix when looking for breakfast items and I didn't realize they had smoked salmon and bagels.  Well, now I know for my upcoming cruise!

• Like 3

My daily breakfast was a toasted bagel with butter (I'm the Jew that doesn't do cream cheese and lox), hash browns, and either bacon or sausage (hey, I'm on vacation). Yes, it all came at separate times, but it was good. It's the same thing I'd order in the MDR on another line.

2 hours ago, Tralfaz1138 said:

Geez.  I never even went to The Daily Mix when looking for breakfast items and I didn't realize they had smoked salmon and bagels.  Well, now I know for my upcoming cruise!

You can also make avocado toast at The Daily Mix 😋 grab an egg and bacon from the diner area, yumm

Edited by TheDarkestBlue

We walk the stations to see what the specials are, then decide what we want.  Most specials are at lunch, but there is a nightly dinner special and occasional breakfast specials.

• Like 2

Hot Off the Press also has smoked salmon and cream cheese on a piece of rye toast, which was surprisingly good (and honestly I think cruise line bagels are mostly meh so this as better).

My favorite brunch item was the Burger Bar's French Toast Burger, partially because of how good the French Toast was....

Breakfast is my favourite meal.  There was a huge selection of breakfast choices, from traditional English style breakfast, a selection of omelettes, pancakes, cereals, bowl of cut fruit, Thai curry, ramen, tacos, toast with toppings.

I wake very early so used to have toast with marmalade and vegemite, with a cup of Dilmah tea.  Later I would have a brunch of a deliciousThai curry.  There is something for everyone on both sides of the  ship. 

On 2/2/2024 at 12:38 PM, Tralfaz1138 said:

And they have gluten free bagels for those of us who have to go that route.

• Like 1

Just because you don't see it doesnt mean you can't order it in the galley.  Traditional eggs benedict was nowhere to really be found, on menu or otherwise.  There are a couple of special benedicts. However I ordered traditional every other day with no issues.

• Like 1

If they have the necessary ingredients, special orders are usually available in the restaurants as well as in The Galley.  This might be particularly important to those who want a plain steak or grilled chicken breast without al the "stuff" that the normal menu adds.