ALSO Live on the Discovery 2/3-2/10/24 Mexican Riviera

KarmaCruisers

4 hours ago, karatemom2 said:

My 24 year old daughter has been cruising with us since she was 4 and has a lot of days. She and her new husband honeymooned on Enchanted in the Med last summer and she shared that they got a lot of funny looks whenever accessing her Elite benefits. She found they were often a little dismissed until it was noted that she really is a very well traveled passenger. No one seemed to believe it was possible for someone so young to be a seasoned cruiser!

My adult kids are the same. My daughter has been cruising since she was 2.5 years old and my son since he was 9.

2 hours ago, partybarbie said:

That’s too bad about your wife. I see a suite in your future. I hope you still go on another cruise.

It’s doubtful; I didn’t enjoy being away from work for the week. (It’s the only people I talk to)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KarmaCruisers said:

It’s doubtful; I didn’t enjoy being away from work for the week. (It’s the only people I talk to)

Dude, we’re talking a suite here! Take a friend with you. Host a party in your suite. You’ve got this!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, partybarbie said:

Dude, we’re talking a suite here! Take a friend with you. Host a party in your suite. You’ve got this!

I agree. Really sorry about your wife. Don’t let that or work stop you from having fun. My DH does not really like cruising so I go with friends or solo. Remember - All Work and no play….😏 Thanks for the LIVE. You will be missed here if you do not cruise again. 

• Like 7

12 hours ago, KarmaCruisers said:

For closure for everyone that saw this; I was informed this evening that it is indeed over with the wife; so this indeed was my final cruise. (I may or may not use that CBS offer…)

This news is too new and too much right now for you to digest.  Please find comfort with family and friends and get through this difficult time.  You are going to be on an emotional rollercoaster for the next few months.  Getting away for a week or two may be something to get your mind off everything.

Please know that "we" (at least 50%) have been in your shoes.  There is life after divorce.

Wishing you all the best.

• Like 10

14 hours ago, KarmaCruisers said:

For closure for everyone that saw this; I was informed this evening that it is indeed over with the wife; so this indeed was my final cruise. (I may or may not use that CBS offer…)

We’ll hopefully not your final cruise. Don’t let a bump in the road stop you from “doing you.”
Enjoyed reading your live perspective,it was entertaining. I don’t see a live from this week for the Discovery,so….. last week 2 of them.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, KarmaCruisers said:

It sounds like you need people to talk to now more than ever.  I do hope that you get to take advantage of that suite, at least it's some return on the gambling losses and from experience I can tell you the "suite life" is wonderful.  And I wish you well in the months ahead.

• Like 3

@KarmaCruisersSo sorry to hear this but it happens to the best of us, sometimes more than once!!  I found the love of my life after two divorces and we were together for 43 years before he passed.  I hope you reconsider not cruising again.  I have always really enjoyed your live from posts. I wish you happiness in the future, it takes awhile.  Take care of yourself.

Well..it took me “showing her” that i only care about HER; and putting “my money where my mouth is”..about half a million dollars in cash, for a second chance. (Ie: if I mess up this chance, I sign absolutely everything over to her no questions asked)

I found peace and solace in this.

It is a big risk; but I would rather have love than all that money. 
(even still I’d still have my job and my 401k)

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, KarmaCruisers said:

Well..it took me “showing her” that i only care about HER; and putting “my money where my mouth is”..about half a million dollars in cash, for a second chance. (Ie: if I mess up this chance, I sign absolutely everything over to her no questions asked)

I found peace and solace in this.

It is a big risk; but I would rather have love than all that money. 
(even still I’d still have my job and my 401k)

Good luck to you and her.  I hope you both work hard to keep your marriage a top priority.

You married each other for a reason, keep that love going.

Take a cruise and keep us posted, we enjoyed your posts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, roxievegas said:

Good luck to you and her.  I hope you both work hard to keep your marriage a top priority.

You married each other for a reason, keep that love going.

Take a cruise and keep us posted, we enjoyed your posts.

Thanks.

i will definitely post on the suite cruise 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1