Valiant Lady LIVE Feb. 10-17, 2024

MeganGC1983

Hi, Megan. Hope you have a safe trip home. I'm sailing on Valiant Lady in a few months. I was planning on booking Shore Things with my Sailor Loot when I get onboard. I'll be solo. Do you know if there's anyway to do it before you board? Thanks 😊 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MzShae said:

Hi, Megan. Hope you have a safe trip home. I'm sailing on Valiant Lady in a few months. I was planning on booking Shore Things with my Sailor Loot when I get onboard. I'll be solo. Do you know if there's anyway to do it before you board? Thanks 😊 

You can’t use sailors loot before you board. I would get in that terminal and just keep trying to connect as early as possible. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, herdfans4 said:

What time was the long line to get off the ship?  Our flight is later afternoon would waiting until last minute to get off be the best option for shorter lines?

The escalator broke so that was just a random thing. It’s never usually like that with VV

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, JandPB said:

Glad you made it home! You burned the candle at both ends on this one. You need a vacation from vacation. 4 days and counting until San Juan!

Or as I call it, sitch normal!!

• Haha 4

Good morning, maybe, from Oklahoma. I slept amazingly but had some seriously weird dreams. In one, the ship sank while we were on it. Just really odd stuff. I’m catching up with my kids and working. I’ll post a recap soon. 
Thank you all for following along. 

• Like 19

2 hours ago, tbmrt said:

Was anyone charged a cancellation fee if they had to cancel an event like Loteria?

No, not that I’ve ever experienced, but I would highly recommend doing it as soon as possible so other can grab the spots available. I canceled VHS workout 2 hours before the class was scheduled, and I didn’t not incur a penalty. 

• Thanks 1