360 Dining experience included for suite guests

Ive read conflicting info on this, but from what I have gathered, the 360 Dining experience is not included if you are a suite passenger or part of  the premium package.  Correct?

thanks in advance.

If you booked a paid for your cruise prior to December 1, 2023 then it's included for full suites. I'd after that date, it's no longer an included perk and carries the same charge as everyone else pays. 
it has never been part of the premier fare/package. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is a great thread to read through and you can read about other experiences.  @azbirdmom posted her bookings info for 2 different cruises, they will show what to look for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

This is a great thread to read through and you can read about other experiences.  @azbirdmom posted her bookings info for 2 different cruises, they will show what to look for.

I am thinking you meant to include a thread link?

6 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

If you booked a paid for your cruise prior to December 1, 2023 then it's included for full suites. I'd after that date, it's no longer an included perk and carries the same charge as everyone else pays. 
it has never been part of the premier fare/package. 

My letter from Princess, stated that I was eligible for this benefit since I booked by December 1, 2023.

• Thanks 1

If you are eligible for the 'free' 260 experience, it should be listed on your booking summary.  My upcoming cruise to New Zealand under Special Services indicates "360 Dining Suite Entitlement" with a no charge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

As usual you get conflicting, wrong or no information from Princess over any question you ask.

Just got an e-mail from them re dinning which said 360 dining was complementary for me as as Suite guest on my upcoming cruise at the end of April.  Yet I had already booked and paid for my 360 dining a couple of weeks ago.

Call Princess and as usual got someone who had to go ask and told me that it was complimentary for me and I could get a refund when I got on board at guest services.

Didn't believe anything I was told given my previous interaction with them on many things.

When calling up to add my daughter to our cruise asked our Costco agent to ask Princess about whether the 360 dining was free as we were in a penthouse suite and she came back and said no we had to pay for it (which we had already done when we booked it.)  

I know it is a lot of money but it is truly a special experience.

The food incredible, the wines exceptional.and the EXPERIENCE....

Remember there are only 20 of you. I am sure there are probably a least that number of crew waiting on you.

The visuals are very intriguing  as is the story..

There is no need to do it more than once as the story does not change but even at that high price, I would be surprised if you did not think it worth it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Felt said:

As usual you get conflicting, wrong or no information from Princess over any question you ask.

Just got an e-mail from them re dinning which said 360 dining was complementary for me as as Suite guest on my upcoming cruise at the end of April.  Yet I had already booked and paid for my 360 dining a couple of weeks ago.

Call Princess and as usual got someone who had to go ask and told me that it was complimentary for me and I could get a refund when I got on board at guest services.

Didn't believe anything I was told given my previous interaction with them on many things.

I have received several different emails and held off booking the 360.  The last one said that I could call and I did.  Unfortunately I had to call three different days until I could get a Rep who knew how to book it.  I did not pay and my cruises are 4/6 and 4/13.  I was able to get the time and day that I wanted.

21 minutes ago, Felt said:

When calling up to add my daughter to our cruise asked our Costco agent to ask Princess about whether the 360 dining was free as we were in a penthouse suite and she came back and said no we had to pay for it (which we had already done when we booked it.)  

Did you book your cruise prior to December 1?  If yes, fortunately your Costco agent is wrong.  All my e mails started with since you booked by December 1, you are invited to the 360 experience.  Also the Experience shows on my print summary with all my other benefits.

I am booked with a TA and they were not involved at all.  Everything was directly from Princess.

Edited by jagoffee

1 hour ago, Shippy said:

I know it is a lot of money but it is truly a special experience.

The food incredible, the wines exceptional.and the EXPERIENCE....

Remember there are only 20 of you. I am sure there are probably a least that number of crew waiting on you.

The visuals are very intriguing  as is the story..

There is no need to do it more than once as the story does not change but even at that high price, I would be surprised if you did not think it worth it.

There are 10 servers one per 2 guests and the host doing commentary 

Booked the cruise less than a month ago so not even close to December 1 unfortunately.  The person who I talked to at Princess said to go to the guest services and they would refund the money that I had paid.  Again due to the misinformation, lack of information and inconsistent into I have been given, I believe it when I see it.  

2 hours ago, Felt said:

Booked the cruise less than a month ago so not even close to December 1 unfortunately.  The person who I talked to at Princess said to go to the guest services and they would refund the money that I had paid.  Again due to the misinformation, lack of information and inconsistent into I have been given, I believe it when I see it.  

Why don’t you just cancel the reservation and get your refund now?  I am sure they can do it on the ship, but why wait?

We picked the best day for us and want to make sure we got a reservation in for it given the limited total number of seats.  Thought about doing what you suggested but decided against it.  

• Like 1