Oasis of the Seas Live, March 10th - 17th. Ain't no better place, ain't no better time than here and now.

29 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

We are now watching RC “innovation” at work. We are making bets if this disappears at the next dry dock or not. 

IMG_4403.thumb.jpeg.58dbe562ba34989d9dc30f266a56a968.jpeg

Put in the Tiki bar the Bamboo Room.

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, Neeny12 said:

I’m in the unpopular opinion here: We love the Bionic bar. Especially as a stop before dinner for a drink. She has her secrets…🍹🍸IYKYK. And for those looking for the human connection, I always tip the staff that is usually there to keep it clean and ensure it runs smoothly. 😉

We did speak with the attendant cleaning up the tables and such. The robot didn’t have the cleanest pours, but the guests seemed happy and we were content to watch. 

• Like 2

@sandebeach what a wonderful surprise to meet you tonight. After reading your posts for years it was nice to finally put a face to the name. I guess we will be seeing you on the ship tomorrow, VS on land. 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Put in the Tiki bar the Bamboo Room.

Outstanding idea.  The problem is that, with the amount of drink packages/drink coupons, it would cost a lot and they may not generate any more revenue.  Not a good equation for the accountants that seem to be running Royal these days.  No if they can change it to something that they can charge for...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Neeny12 said:

I’m in the unpopular opinion here: We love the Bionic bar. Especially as a stop before dinner for a drink. She has her secrets…🍹🍸IYKYK. And for those looking for the human connection, I always tip the staff that is usually there to keep it clean and ensure it runs smoothly. 😉

My kids are the same.  Last year on Oasis with my Son, DIL and GD they absolutely loved Bionic Bar.  I think they went multiple times a day having fun creating and experimenting. ☺️

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Owen found a duck.

As an anti-quacker, someone who doesn’t like the duck thing, if you are going to hide them please take the time to fill out the info.  It would make it more interesting for those who find them.

IMG_4408.thumb.jpeg.c86e272396308115874da5df6023f3b2.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 14
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

@sandebeach what a wonderful surprise to meet you tonight. After reading your posts for years it was nice to finally put a face to the name. I guess we will be seeing you on the ship tomorrow, VS on land. 

It was so neat to be sitting in front of the Pub, reading your live review, and look up and see you and your lovely wife. You have a wonderful writing style, have enjoyed reading your live reviews for many years. Hope you have a great Sea day today!

• Like 15

Posted (edited)

Currently relaxing on the suite sundeck. Hot as Haiti here, comment on purpose in the spirit of Labadee. 

We have Cuba to the right of us. 

IMG_4418.thumb.jpeg.6ce344700c65e4e31dea015507501340.jpeg

Freighters to the left. 

IMG_4419.thumb.jpeg.4e24c55865576841671298031c70ae1c.jpeg 

It’s a feet up kind of day.  Sunscreen applied. 

DF4CB87E-FFE5-4E7D-AA0C-2BBEA421899B.thumb.jpeg.ced94cd2ea56abdb644bee7a07e6f680.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 17

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Owen found a duck.

As an anti-quacker, someone who doesn’t like the duck thing, if you are going to hide them please take the time to fill out the info.  It would make it more interesting for those who find them.

IMG_4408.thumb.jpeg.c86e272396308115874da5df6023f3b2.jpeg

That's pretty lame, not filling out the form.  But the sparkly duck is cute.  Is Owen going to keep it?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, derorim said:

That's pretty lame, not filling out the form.  But the sparkly duck is cute.  Is Owen going to keep it?

Much to my chagrin the answer is yes. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1
  • Haha 19

4 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Outstanding idea.  The problem is that, with the amount of drink packages/drink coupons, it would cost a lot and they may not generate any more revenue.  Not a good equation for the accountants that seem to be running Royal these days.  No if they can change it to something that they can charge for...

I may be (probably) wrong but I thought that one could not use a drink package or coupons at the bionic bar, and drinks are always charged to the sea pass? I have never tried that bar, so don't know for sure. Anyone?

Our waiter brought my breakfast and didn’t offer me raisins. Smart man. 

IMG_4411.thumb.jpeg.99e6df73dfb56f0c771a4d2fdf8af378.jpeg

@Lovetocruise2002 joined our table of 3 this morning and insisted that I get raisins. Our waiter was happy to oblige. Thanks Sabrina. 😜

They didn’t go to waste but Sabrina might not be welcomed back tomorrow. 😀

IMG_4414.thumb.jpeg.dc47bd6b266c2ada6c50b8466b08d52e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 21

12 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

@Lovetocruise2002 joined our table of 3 this morning and insisted that I get raisins. Our waiter was happy to oblige. Thanks Sabrina. 😜

They didn’t go to waste but Sabrina might not be welcomed back tomorrow. 😀

Thanks for adopting me this morning. And look at that, you survived just fine with Satan’s droppings at the table 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

24 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

I may be (probably) wrong but I thought that one could not use a drink package or coupons at the bionic bar, and drinks are always charged to the sea pass?

IIRC, drink vouchers = No, drink package = Yes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Another_Critic said:

I was waiting for someone to catch the reference. Could have also passed as a Jimmy Buffet Fins reference. 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Much to my chagrin the answer is yes. 

I know he doesn't own a Jeep but he can pass the duck forward under the rules of "Jeep Ducking", slide #4 in the attached link.

https://www.motortrend.com/features/duck-duck-jeep

A movement that was started by a person named Allison in a small town in Ontario, Canada as an act of kindness, fellowship and healing of sorts. 

Seems kinda kismet.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Noon weather announcement from the bridge, hot as 🏐🏐

Edit to add, look at the sponsor on the bottom. Just noticed. 😆

IMG_4425.thumb.png.7e1f521871940715e0d328db48e7f365.png

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 3
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Currently relaxing on the suite sundeck. Hot as Haiti here, comment on purpose in the spirit of Labadee. 

We have Cuba to the right of us. 

IMG_4418.thumb.jpeg.6ce344700c65e4e31dea015507501340.jpeg

Freighters to the left. 

Reminds me of a song, "stuck in the middle with you." Now, that's in my head for awhile!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

I know he doesn't own a Jeep but he can pass the duck forward under the rules of "Jeep Ducking", slide #4 in the attached link.

https://www.motortrend.com/features/duck-duck-jeep

A movement that was started by a person named Allison in a small town in Ontario, Canada as an act of kindness, fellowship and healing of sorts. 

Seems kinda kismet.

If he puts it in the Bronco he will lose all privileges. 😆

• Haha 7