AGAIN - diamond members free drinks

Well I read the new info sent out today and am a bit confused. We are Diamond - we can get 4 drinks (up to a certain amount) each day - but any where? anytime? MDR? or is there a happy hour we must go to. We are on Mariner.

Sorry it was a post on this board: C & A informations - a lot about Pinnacle and non Pinnacle and some lounge? access.

2 minutes ago, suec12 said:

Sorry it was a post on this board: C & A informations - a lot about Pinnacle and non Pinnacle and some lounge? access.

Didn’t you already ask this

• Like 1

There are some exceptions, such as:

Drinks at the Starbucks stand in the middle of the atrium are not free for Diamonds.

I was on Wonder last week. On sea days, they had a stand by the pool selling pineapples that had the middle cut out with alcohol for $14 or non-alcohol for $10.  I thought it would be cute for some pictures, but they were not free for Diamond members.

3 hours ago, suec12 said:

That has nothing to do with D or D+.  Nothing has changed.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

We are inching our way to diamond (3 points to go). For last few cruises we have had drinks package so not paid attention to drink offers/coupons. This year we are not having drinks package so want to ask are the emerald coupons applied to the seapass card or paper ones left in your cabin. Thanks 

Edited by Cloud_Collector
Omitted word

2 minutes ago, Cloud_Collector said:

This year we are not having drinks package so want to ask are the emerald coupons applied to the seapass card or paper ones left in your cabin.

All perks are on your account - no paper coupons.

1 hour ago, miked0035 said:

Sorry...I wasn't aware Mariner had Bionic Bar on it. I will be sure to visit next time I'm on it.

Biker tries to post such that it covers all ships and answer the question that comes from a drive by poster who didn't notice the ship specific question.

11 hours ago, D4 said:

There are some exceptions, such as:

Drinks at the Starbucks stand in the middle of the atrium are not free for Diamonds.

I was on Wonder last week. On sea days, they had a stand by the pool selling pineapples that had the middle cut out with alcohol for $14 or non-alcohol for $10.  I thought it would be cute for some pictures, but they were not free for Diamond members.

Just to clarify, Free Starbucks is available to Diamond (or any other cruiser) who is staying in a Star Class Suite. I swear we as a family "took" them for over a $1,000 last time on Harmony. Every drink felt like making the price of the suite just a little bit better.😀

• Like 1