Internet cost per day

Hi. I’ve typically purchased internet for the week but am wondering if anyone has recently purchased it just for a day or two and what the cost was. Is it correct that I get one free day of internet for being Diamond? Thanks! 

Yes, Diamond members get 1 day free (24hours).    With most sailings out of the US leaving port between 4 and 5 pm we usually skip buying internet on boarding day, then DH and I use our free day(s) depending on port schedule.    The onboard cost a week ago on Anthem was $25.99 for 1 device per day.  

• Thanks 1

I just posted this on another thread. Tuesday at midnight when they change the price it was 27.99 on harmony. Wednesday at midnight it went down to 25.99. So I jumped to purchase the extra day plus used my coupon and bought "for the rest of the cruise". I wait for midnight since I'm doing for the rest of the cruise .. but daily went from 27.99 to 25.99. Dynamic pricing?

20240317_100455858.jpeg

I've been watching the internet pricing for our Harmony cruise this summer and it's bounced between $21.99 and $23.99 mostly (sometimes higher) - currently $23.99. I think the next time it hits $21.99, I'll probably purchase since I've not seen it any lower than that.

Thanks. I am looking to buy the internet for use on just two weekdays. (Two days we’re in port. The third can be my free Diamond day.) Just making sure it’s not like $40 or $50 per day a la carte.

19 minutes ago, DennysDad said:

Per day?

Yes per person per day. Once we skipped a port and had a sea day. They raised the price just for that one day to 32.99. I was kinda mad. It wasnt our fault we skipped the port. Weather. So more people wanted wifi that particular day. 

Just now, firefly333 said:

Yes per person per day. Once we skipped a port and had a sea day. They raised the price just for that one day to 32.99. I was kinda mad. It wasnt our fault we skipped the port. Weather. So more people wanted wifi that particular day. 

Icon for me is only $23 pp per day. I thought icon charged more than anyone.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, EllieinNJ said:

WOW.  Can't believe the prices you are quoting.  I purchased for Liberty on Black Friday for $19.99 and thought that was high.

That's before you board. The prices we are quoting are if you only want one day, 24 hours, not a whole week. A week before you board is always cheaper. Not apples ro apples.

The OP is asking for how much is ONE DAY.  They are not asking for the price if you purchase for a whole week.

Edited by firefly333
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, DennysDad said:

Icon for me is only $23 pp per day. I thought icon charged more than anyone.

The 24 hour package is NOT available in the planner - only on board. It is typically about $3-4 more than the on-board full sailing per day rate. Voom package on board pricing is usually fairly close across the fleet (within $1-2).

56 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

The 24 hour package is NOT available in the planner - only on board. It is typically about $3-4 more than the on-board full sailing per day rate. Voom package on board pricing is usually fairly close across the fleet (within $1-2).

Had no idea we were talking 24 package when I posted.

On 3/17/2024 at 9:08 AM, def0715 said:

Hi. I’ve typically purchased internet for the week but am wondering if anyone has recently purchased it just for a day or two and what the cost was. Is it correct that I get one free day of internet for being Diamond? Thanks! 

36 minutes ago, DennysDad said:

Had no idea we were talking 24 package when I posted.

OP asked about 1 day purchase.