Slippers?

10 minutes ago, Hapytocruise said:

We’re in a Concierge, I believe upgraded bath robes are provided. Do they also provide slippers?

The robes are One size fit all if you are under 5’4” and weight less than 120 lbs 🤣

• Haha 1

Have not seen them yet in any concierge room we've been in...Robes, umbrellas, small binoculars, shampoo, body wash, moisturizing cream, afternoon canapés, pillow selection, Celebrity key holder, better room location, but no slippers...

• Like 1

We were recently in a SS.   There were 8 pairs in the closet and another couple pair left in a drawer.   We left all of them and didn’t use any.    They are very cheap and don’t fit well.   Years ago we took 2 pair home.    Our 8 year old  granddaughter was wearing one pair at our house.   We seen many little black pieces on our  floor.  It was the little knobbies on the sole  of the slippers breaking off.  

You are not missing anything. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Hawkstar33 said:

Have not seen them yet in any concierge room we've been in...Robes, umbrellas, small binoculars, shampoo, body wash, moisturizing cream, afternoon canapés, pillow selection, Celebrity key holder, better room location, but no slippers...

The slippers are usually provided in Suites.
Plus the other things you listed.

7 hours ago, Hapytocruise said:

We’re in a Concierge, I believe upgraded bath robes are provided. Do they also provide slippers?

Yes. And if you don't find them in your closet, just ask your room attendant for some. We actually found 3 pair in our suite last time, but no binoculars. The latter were quickly replaced when we mentioned it.

cjr

8 hours ago, Hapytocruise said:

Yes, slippers are provided in Concierge.  Also, robes are provided and the robes are NOT petit sizes.  Fit us just fine.  I am 5 feet 10 inches and weight 190 and it fit nicely.  

On 3/18/2024 at 8:47 AM, Ex-Airbalancer said:

The robes are One size fit all if you are under 5’4” and weight less than 120 lbs 🤣

And if you are shorter than those specs - the 20lb. robe will drag on the  ground.😂

• Haha 1

Terry robes  were very good. Slippers were useless, flat and flimsy . I always pack a pair of flip flops for DH and myself to use as slippers in the cabin as well as going to the pool.The binoculars weren’t very good either.

This was our last experience on Summit June 2023. 
Aqua cabin.

MJ

• Like 1

It appears to be hit n miss on different ships..Last 7 cruises Equinox, Summit, Silhouette, Edge, in Concierge, and Prime concierge, and never saw them or even heard about them until now....I'm thinking your room attendant could, and would get them for you if you asked...Probably better to bring your own though..

Cabin attendants can usually get you "slippers".  They are one size fits all.  From my grandson with size 15 to DW with ladies 6  Worthless IMO.  We simply bring a pair of sandals.  Must more satisfactory for going to the pool or ocean view 

• Like 1

The slippers are basically nothing more than cardboard!  Better off taking your own light ones. The robes are for those folks that are of normal height, not vertically challenged like little ol’ me!  And they weigh a ton.  Nice idea, but definitely not “one size fits all”. 

• Like 1