Online check in not working? May 6 freedom sailing

No matter what I try, I can’t get check in to work today. It’s the first day it should have been available. I tried after midnight last night and even today it says “check in now” but I keep getting errors. Trying to snag the first available check in time at the pier. Happened to anyone else? 

I successfully checked in for my April 22 Wonder sailing a couple weeks ago and now the app says check in available (like I have not previously checked in) but times out when I click check in, same on web version, too. 

9 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I cant check in for my may 6 mariner cruise. Been trying too. I've been wondering about uninstalling the app or if anything would help.

Same date as op. 

Same here!  

50 minutes ago, KroozNut said:

I'm having trouble with it as well, both in the app and online. Just happened this morning. Hope they get it worked out before our April sailing.

To highlight a comment you made, in the past if we've had issues with the app we switch to our tablet or computer and that has worked.  Sometimes the phone app can get glitchy.

But from all the responses this seems like maybe a website issue.

1 hour ago, LBC Cruiser said:

I set my alarm to check in and then wasted an hour trying. 

Welcome to CC.

Given the lack of enforcement of arrival times at most ports (and very unlikely the early times will be gone the morning after check in becomes available) there's no real reason to stay up till midnight to wait for check in to open.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This happened to us who had recently checked in for the May 4th Icon sailing as well - seems to be back this morning and it held my 11:30 appt time.  It was down on both the app and website for us. Thankful it seemed to save our appointment time. 

Edited by erby2283