Coco beach club price

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

Book it at that price.  Watch the prices and if it goes down-you can cancel and rebook at the lower price-  Great food (lobster- Steak)  and ambiance- loved the beach club.  We also loved the Hideaway- however they offer "junk food"- but it is wonderful.  Enjoy your cruise.

@Cruise a holic I‘ll definitely be keeping an eye on prices. We may be going to Coco Cay in Nov, just traveling as a couple, in which case I definitely would like to try Coco Beach Club…for a decent price!

@rrraydon great deal for you! What were the other prices like?

I also noticed that all the discounts are down to 5% today, or gone altogether… 🤔 

Edited by ColdCruise

1 minute ago, ColdCruise said:

@Cruise a holic I‘ll definitely be keeping an eye on prices. We may be going to Coco Cay in Nov, just traveling as a couple, in which case I definitely would like to try Coco Beach Club…for a decent price!

@rrraydon great deal for you! What were the other prices like?

We paid around $59 pp for access to the hideaway and around $99 for the beach club pp.  Will be sailing to coco cay again in august.  However we have a 3 year old with our family.  We cannot go to the hideaway as itvis adults only

1 minute ago, ColdCruise said:

Thanks @Cruise a holic

id definitely take Coco Beach Club at $99 and probably pay for traveling companions, but right now my cruise is showing $265 on sale for $245.99 for December cruise.IMG_0370.thumb.jpeg.e44cbd4b2237074f623de6a20c22467b.jpeg

Yes that’s how much itbs now.  Insane.  If prices don’t come down and your party is all adults, try the hideaway

43 minutes ago, ColdCruise said:

I also noticed that all the discounts are down to 5% today, or gone altogether… 🤔

That's b/c whatever sale you were looking at has ended.

20 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Yes that’s how much itbs now.  Insane.  If prices don’t come down and your party is all adults, try the hideaway

It’s all adults except one almost adult (ie teenager), whose Mom is definitely heading to the adult section 😎 we have Hideaway passes but … originally trying to figure out crazy “dynamic pricing “ and what the “good” price ranges are.

Probably should have started to check prices earlier but busy planning other vacations working and getting on with life. Can’t wait till one of those three are less pressing 🤣

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

That's b/c whatever sale you were looking at has ended.

I realize that, not my first “it’s a sale” rodeo. I also suspect there to be another sale between now and December and am gathering data points on historical& (more germane) current pricing to prepare for that next sale if it occurs

and apparently semi-hijacking @DennysDad‘s  thread 🙂

Edited by ColdCruise

Posted (edited)
On 3/28/2024 at 10:12 PM, perfect match said:

We just got Coco Beach Club for our May 3 Allure cruise for $80.99 per person.

When it first opened I wasn’t interested in paying for it at all. With all the people they’ve packing in onto Coco Cay I decided to give it a try. The price dropped on our cruise last week too. 

Keep checking your Coco Cay Beach Club prices! I just went into my cruise planner for a totally different reason and noticed that the price went down to $76.99. Total discount after all of the add ons was $11.00. That’s not a lot of money, but I’ll take it.

I was so busy canceling my previous reservation and rebooking at the lower rate that I forgot do do what I originally went there to do! 😂 Guess I’d better go do it! 

Edited by perfect match

Thanks for the advice.  I just checked for my Thanksgiving cruise and price  dropped about $40 so cancelled and rebooked.  This is  the lowest I have been able to book the  beach Club, which  I think is great.    I prefer the pool, close bathroom, and great lunch  at my age.  But to each his own.

• Like 2

On 4/2/2024 at 10:56 PM, perfect match said:

Keep checking your Coco Cay Beach Club prices! I just went into my cruise planner for a totally different reason and noticed that the price went down to $76.99. Total discount after all of the add ons was $11.00. That’s not a lot of money, but I’ll take it.

I was so busy canceling my previous reservation and rebooking at the lower rate that I forgot do do what I originally went there to do! 😂 Guess I’d better go do it! 

$296.75 PP Canadian for my  Feb/25 Oasis.

I'd like to try it out but I'll never justify that ... I'll keep checking though

Cheers

The price for the Beach Club for my January 2025 cruise on Wonder was $219 and then dropped to $152 for a couple of days. Not saying that’s a great deal, but it’s the lowest I’ve seen it for one of our cruises. I went ahead and booked and will continue watching the price. 

Has anyone ever canceled something from the cruise planner and had it sell out while they were trying to rebook at the lower price? Super paranoid, I know, but it’s the kind of thing that would happen to me! Would calling RCI and asking for a price adjustment prevent this?

17 hours ago, LobsterStalker said:

$296.75 PP Canadian for my  Feb/25 Oasis.

I'd like to try it out but I'll never justify that ... I'll keep checking though

Cheers

Check the Monday of American Thanksgiving week.  Prices typically drop then.

Good luck!

Teddie

2 hours ago, missyprincess said:

stupid question… can someone enlighten me on this coco beach club? 🫣 what exactly does it offer? 

It's basically a little beach resort with a nice infinity pool (heated if needed), nice beach area with loungers that have little flags for servers to come right to you, nice bathroom facilities, bar and area that serves continental breakfast, flavored waters such as cucumber or lemon and Great lunch with surf n turf, as many lobster tails as you want, nice appetizers, ceviche, shrimp, etc and delicious deserts.   

20240307_101721.thumb.jpg.fee2f8dd6b84256f8b39de45e1526940.jpg

20240307_092541.thumb.jpg.0ef22bc00fa73a9e15079ddb707e2ef1.jpg

20240307_123239.thumb.jpg.dcc352d444691dcc12adf4e9a9f65e8e.jpg

20240307_092531.jpg

20240307_092538.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

We booked Hideaway Beach a couple of months ago for $48 each for our October sailing on Wonder. It's on sale today for $43. Was going to rebook, but then noticed the Beach Club on sale for $115, which is by far the lowest I've seen it since we booked the cruise. Friends who are going with us did the Beach Club last fall and really enjoyed it, so we switched our reservation. 

I'll continue to keep an eye out for additional price drops, since others have mentioned getting it for even less, but won't be disappointed if not. I think our friends said they paid $140 each last October.

• Like 2

I checked my cruise prices again, and for my Thanksgiving cruise the Beach Club dropped again so I cancelled and rebooked.   it is now half of what I paid on the  Oasis last summer and on the Anthem last Thanksgiving.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cruisegal40 said:

My hide away went down yesterday. Only issue is I am one of the ones that can't get into my account.  So frustrating. 

I was on my account this morning, but currently can't get in either. 

16 minutes ago, hapster85 said:

I was on my account this morning, but currently can't get in either. 

After not being able to log in for a couple of days, I reluctantly changed my password. That did the trick and I am now back in my account. I've had the same password forever, so it was probably time to change it anyway!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, LisaLisa87 said:

After not being able to log in for a couple of days, I reluctantly changed my password. That did the trick and I am now back in my account. I've had the same password forever, so it was probably time to change it anyway!

If you have a Celebrity account the change on Royal also changes the password on Celebrity.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 7:49 PM, DennysDad said:

Is $125 a good price for the beach club?

Keep checking. It's $86.99 now for our May Icon but we actually got it for $75 last week.

image.png.2e623ef0d212e1fc3c99159a73e21b32.png

1 hour ago, Big_G said:

Keep checking. It's $86.99 now for our May Icon but we actually got it for $75 last week.

image.png.2e623ef0d212e1fc3c99159a73e21b32.png

WHOA!! It's a good thing you posted the screen shot, because even seeing it with my own eyes, it's still hard to believe that price. I'm glad to hear there's still hope if they find they aren't selling well. Currently, my two upcoming CocoCay stops are both over $200. No thank you. 🫤

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LisaLisa87 said:

Same here. Just got back in by changing mine as well.