Coco beach club price

Considering the prices I'm seeing for future cruises between $225 to $250.  Then Yes, $125 is a good price.

You can always book it and if you see a lower price in the future cancel and rebook at lower price.

We paid $79 last year, that was a great sale!

3 weeks ago we paid $90 or $95 pp for a sailing on Anthem

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We were just  there last week and paid 89$ per person. I’ve never paid more than that and this was our third visit. All three were purchased during Black Friday weeks.  

Teddie

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes, I would say that is a good price. Our Symphony cruise in August is showing $222 for the beach club. Oddly enough, we are on Icon in May and it was selling for $186 but just last week the beach club dropped to $80.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, cynthiaRae said:

Yes, I would say that is a good price. Our Symphony cruise in August is showing $222 for the beach club. Oddly enough, we are on Icon in May and it was selling for $186 but just last week the beach club dropped to $80.

Mine is for Icon in May as well. May 4th.

Edited by DennysDad

We just got Coco Beach Club for our May 3 Allure cruise for $80.99 per person.

When it first opened I wasn’t interested in paying for it at all. With all the people they’ve packing in onto Coco Cay I decided to give it a try. The price dropped on our cruise last week too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My Wonder otS on a December 8 cruise is showing $209 pp with current promotion (discounted from 259), expiring midnight tonight. 

Dynamic pricing ticks me off - why should your ship and date matter? You’re paying for the same stuff … 59 for person A and 209 for person B ….BS. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ColdCruise said:

My Wonder otS on a December 8 cruise is showing $209 pp with current promotion (discounted from 259), expiring midnight tonight. 

Dynamic pricing ticks me off - why should your ship and date matter? You’re paying for the same stuff … 59 for person A and 209 for person B ….BS. 

Totally agree, all I can say is they charge that way bc they can...same with Hideaway Beach. Did it for $22 while it's now being charged $28-60 pp. No way would I pay more than $30

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, NRWPA said:

Totally agree, all I can say is they charge that way bc they can...same with Hideaway Beach. Did it for $22 while it's now being charged $28-60 pp. No way would I pay more than $30

$65 on my upcoming  July cruise. Beach club is $245. OUCH. 

OP -your price looks terrific compared to these. 
m

IMG_3770.png

IMG_3771.png

Edited by cruisegirl1

We did CoCo Beach Club last May for $89 per person.  The $125 price is about as high as I would go for this perk.  The lunch is AMAZING.  The service and quiet are terrific.  However, DH and I live in Florida, so a pool/beach day holds no interest to us.  CoCo Beach Club was a one-and-done for us.  

• Like 4

9 hours ago, NRWPA said:

I havent seen hideaway beach as low as 60. Been running 62 to 64.99 on sale for me.

35 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I havent seen hideaway beach as low as 60. Been running 62 to 64.99 on sale for me.

It's $36.99 for both my April cruises on Odyssey right now

57 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

It's $38.99 for my June and July Wonders. It was $19.99-26.99 for last week's depending on the sale.

Prices are all over the map.

10 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I was wrong, its 74.99 ..... on sale. 

20240329_104132538.jpeg

Definitely not worth it...even the $36.99 price I can get isn't good enough for me

• Like 1

I'm still sad that we missed the beach club in April 2020 due to.. well you know.  We debated about booking the beach club because we thought the $40 per person was a bit steep, but decided to go ahead since we were scheduled to be there on my birthday.  Now we can only dream about a price like that.  

• Like 1

We plan to dip our toes in to the Hideaway beach club with the day pass ($55) because

1) it’ll be our 1st visit & can only get a feel from you tube and cruise critic and

2) bit nervous how much of a scrum it will be in the free areas with 11,100 or more visitors (2 ships - Wonder & Allure) and

3) I hate crowds.

plus we’ll be traveling with several other folks and getting a bed beach ($399 up to 4 ppl) might feel exclusionary to them and DH said the Coco Beach Club would be worse (205pp)

and prices went up since I booked the 2x Hideaway beach passes .. or I should say the discount went down. I’ll monitor for a dip in prices … but somehow I think with 11,000 potential customers that may be unlikely 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ColdCruise said:

Wonder & Allure

Original design Oasis class ship docked with the new/current design Oasis class ship.  I look forward to seeing pictures of them docked together.

Edited by soremekun
  • Like 1

Book it at that price.  Watch the prices and if it goes down-you can cancel and rebook at the lower price-  Great food (lobster- Steak)  and ambiance- loved the beach club.  We also loved the Hideaway- however they offer "junk food"- but it is wonderful.  Enjoy your cruise.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ColdCruise said:

We plan to dip our toes in to the Hideaway beach club with the day pass ($55) because

1) it’ll be our 1st visit & can only get a feel from you tube and cruise critic and

2) bit nervous how much of a scrum it will be in the free areas with 11,100 or more visitors (2 ships - Wonder & Allure) and

3) I hate crowds.

plus we’ll be traveling with several other folks and getting a bed beach ($399 up to 4 ppl) might feel exclusionary to them and DH said the Coco Beach Club would be worse (205pp)

and prices went up since I booked the 2x Hideaway beach passes .. or I should say the discount went down. I’ll monitor for a dip in prices … but somehow I think with 11,000 potential customers that may be unlikely 

I have been to Hideaway Beach twice in the last month. The main reason I have gone there, and going again this week, is for the heated pool. Both the pool and the Hideaway Beach area in general have been very crowded both times I have been there. The music is also very loud there. If you don’t like crowds, there are free places on the island that never get crowded. I have been to the revamped Coco Cay over 30 times and I have never seen Chill Island get crowded. The Beach Club never gets too crowded either, but you have to pay for that experience, which you mentioned. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sisocialworker said:

does RCI add 18% to the listed price for entry or cabanas, or just some tax rate

No, the 18% gratuity is only for food and beverage items. The Bahamas tax runs approximately 10%, and it is added onto Beach Club, cabanas, kayaks etc.

• Thanks 1