Bathrobe in the cabin

ISABELLA

Have not sailed with Princes in over 10 year and I don't remember if Princess provide a bathrobe in regular balcony cabin. If not, I have to pack my won. 

Please somebody advise. 

Thanks

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ISABELLA said:

Have not sailed with Princes in over 10 year and I don't remember if Princess provide a bathrobe in regular balcony cabin. If not, I have to pack my won. 

Please somebody advise. 

Thanks

Just make the bathrobe something you request on the app just like you request twin beds or queen bed 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, damiross said:

Don't forget - the robe is one size fits all, er, most, er, some, er a teeny tiny guy named All Most Some.:classic_biggrin:

Um, we had a different experience.  The robes fit my wife and me.  At the same time.  Ours was huge.  I never want to be the guy that fits into it perfectly.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It looks (I did not read all your postings) like maybe someone already answered this. We were on the Regal the latter part of February. Yes I'm sure I could have requested a robe on the app, but when our room steward Felix introduced himself to us, I then mentioned the robe, ice/bucket and the Princess paper (yes I can see it on the TV as well as the app, but I prefer the OLD fashion way.) that we would like to received. I told him also if he came in once a day that would be fine, but it looks like for the most part, I think he did it twice a day. There were 8 of us with 4 rooms, and I think for the most part, everyone seemed to be happy with the way everything was taken care of. Now I did NOT have to do this as it was already in the Premier package, but I gave him an additional CASH tip in an envelope that I got at guest services.

• Like 1

No way to order robes pre cruise for us in UK..at least I have never managed to find a box to tick!

On meeting the steward, we give him/her a list of things we would appreciate..ice, wine glasses, robes, bar soap, paper Patters, no ‘Junk mail Effy/ Art Auction’ etc. All requests swiftly sorted. 

Robes on our last two cruises seem to be made of a different fabric..more like old fashioned crimplene,  so don’t shrink.

We tip cash when steward has gone over and above..which has been always on our 25+ cruises.

11 hours ago, beshears said:

... the Princess paper (yes I can see it on the TV as well as the app, but I prefer the OLD fashion way.) ,,,

Agree.  It is hard to highlight the TV or app.

Do you receive slippers along with a robe? Our cabin description states robe but no mention of slippers. We are booked on our first Princess cruise and our normal cruise line provides slippers and a robe, if you are eligible. I'll take a pair of thoses, if not.

33 minutes ago, CruisingFox27 said:

Do you receive slippers along with a robe? Our cabin description states robe but no mention of slippers. We are booked on our first Princess cruise and our normal cruise line provides slippers and a robe, if you are eligible. I'll take a pair of thoses, if not.

Slippers?  Also one size fits some!  DW could put both feet in one slipper and my much larger feet would need a slipper extender.  LOL 

We bring a pair of beach sandals 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Slippers?  Also one size fits some!  DW could put both feet in one slipper and my much larger feet would need a slipper extender.  LOL 

We bring a pair of beach sandals 

So you do get them?

Usually, on our other cruises or in hotels, they aren't large enough for DH but are just fine (ish) for me. DH will just wear flip-flops but as I much prefer soft slippers, it's ideal when relaxing in the cabin.

19 hours ago, CruisingFox27 said:

So you do get them?

Usually, on our other cruises or in hotels, they aren't large enough for DH but are just fine (ish) for me. DH will just wear flip-flops but as I much prefer soft slippers, it's ideal when relaxing in the cabin.

No slippers. But yours shouldn’t take up much room in your luggage. 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, BamaVol said:

No slippers. But yours shouldn’t take up much room in your luggage. 

Gosh, well I am confused not not now as the poster above said yes but ill fitting 😂

I'll just take my MSC ones, they're handy on the plane for long haul flights and I've a box full to use up 😂

Edited by CruisingFox27

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CruisingFox27 said:

Gosh, well I am confused not not now as the poster above said yes but ill fitting 😂

I'll just take my MSC ones, they're handy on the plane for long haul flights and I've a box full to use up 😂

Unlike robes, I’ve never seen a place on the app or website to order slippers.  Neither have they been offered by cabin attendants.

Perhaps they’re available from the spa.

Edited by BamaVol

There were no slippers in my cabin on my recent Ruby Princess cruise. There was a robe in the closet when I boarded. I don't see slippers mentioned anywhere in standard cabin or full suite benefits. 

No robe or slippers on last week's cruise on Caribbean Princess. When I asked, I was told they were for suites only, but by the next day he did bring one pair of slippers. 

Posted (edited)

Slippers are a full suite "perk".  I've had slippers, in clear plastic, waiting in the closet when we arrived at our cabin.  They are also one-size, and that isn't my size.  They fit my wife, but not me.  They are also very disposable, definitely constructed to be used once and then tossed when cruise turnover day occurs and cabin occupants change.  And they aren't very comfortable or supportive.  Of all the cost cutting measures they could do on board, dispensing with the slippers is one I wouldn't mind.

Edited by jeromep

On 4/9/2024 at 7:53 AM, wandb said:

No robe or slippers on last week's cruise on Caribbean Princess. When I asked, I was told they were for suites only, but by the next day he did bring one pair of slippers. 

$$$