Assigned Dinner Time

TYMZ2973

We are sailing on the Meraviglia May 12.   Is there any way to find out our assigned dining time before we board and get our key card. 

Thanks!!

46 minutes ago, TYMZ2973 said:

Is there a way to find out if the ship is having 2 or 3 dinner seatings due to occupancy 

Since ships are pretty much all sailing full bet on 3.

11 hours ago, TYMZ2973 said:

We are sailing on the Meraviglia May 12.   Is there any way to find out our assigned dining time before we board and get our key card. 

Thanks!!

No.

What kind of "experience" did you booked?

Just now, TYMZ2973 said:

Bella

You will have an assigned dinning time and (AFAIK) you cannot change it.

It will be in embarking, when having your card, when you will see it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alserrod said:

You will have an assigned dinning time and (AFAIK) you cannot change it.

It will be in embarking, when having your card, when you will see it

You can possibly change it. On the Welcome Aboard flyer, there will be a location to request dining changes. On the Meraviglia, that is usually the desk outside of Panorama. Anyone can request a dining time change. Whether or not it will be granted is a different question. Fantastica passengers are supposed to get preference, but that doesn't mean Bella have no chance. It really depends on what you are trying to do. If you are trying to go from an early seating to a late seating, you are MUCH more likely to be accommodated than someone trying to switch from late to early. Also, if you are willing to do a sharing table, you will have a better chance than a party of two trying to dine alone.

On 4/5/2024 at 3:42 AM, TYMZ2973 said:

Bella

Your assigned dining time is "fixed" and not an "open dining period. One is expected to be at the dining room within a certain amount of time  of the start time of the seating or one will be turned away.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TYMZ2973 said:

My time says 13-15??????

Maybe your assigned check-in time?

With Bella you will be give a time and restaurant for dinner, to choose your time you need to book Fantastica.

2 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

Well you can completely ignore whatever it says on the website. You will not be assigned a dining time until you check in and receive your key card.

So should I also ignore on my booking confirmation where it says early dining requested?  I found this funny because I never spoke about dining with the agent doing the booking so I personally didn't request anything 

10 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

So should I also ignore on my booking confirmation where it says early dining requested?  I found this funny because I never spoke about dining with the agent doing the booking so I personally didn't request anything 

Yep!

• Thanks 1

Just booked 9/1 on Meraviglia (Fantastica) Last June on Mera I was able to e-mail MSC and request early seating, table for two. Happily my request was granted. Is that e-mail still in use ? I know nothing is guaranteed. Just figured I'd put in a request if that's still a thing.