The drink and internet portion of my HIA not showing in my booking.

My booking included the HIA, but I do not see the drink or internet package.  In the itenary section of my account under the available promotional credits section I see the pre-paid crew appreciation, redeemed excursion credit, and dining credit but no drink or internet package. Where will I find these in my account.

22 minutes ago, Southpaw97470 said:

My booking included the HIA, but I do not see the drink or internet package.  In the itenary section of my account under the available promotional credits section I see the pre-paid crew appreciation, redeemed excursion credit, and dining credit but no drink or internet package. Where will I find these in my account.

By "invoice", I think Bruce means "booking confirmation". Did you book through HAL or with a travel agent? You (or your TA) should have received a booking confirmation (PDF file attached to an email with that title+booking number) showing the perks on the third page -- also any OBC on first page. 

• Thanks 1

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could go to your booking online and click a little link that says download Booking Confirmation PDF?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We are booked for our first HAL cruise. One disappointment is that there’s really no easy way to see our OBC , perks, etc. I guess we were spoiled with the Celebrity website. 
HAL really needs to up their website. 

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, josumello said:

We are booked for our first HAL cruise. One disappointment is that there’s really no easy way to see our OBC , perks, etc. I guess we were spoiled with the Celebrity website. 
HAL really needs to up their website. 

I had a similar situation a few months ago, I called HAL and asked the agent to email me an updated booking confirmation showing OBC , perks etc and within a few minutes I received the email with a link to an updated booking confirmation showing all those things.

Hopefully , they will do the same for you.

I like having everything on paper just in case there are any issues once onboard.

Edited by horseymike
  • Thanks 1

It's interesting that when I do a dummy booking online while logged in to my account, it shows my AARP and Educator OBC but when I book with my PCC I always have to ask him to get them added. Why don't they see that?

1 hour ago, SDARCH said:

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could go to your booking online and click a little link that says download Booking Confirmation PDF?

It would not work because travel agents often have proprietary booking confirmations and that information is not stored on HAL's servers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, POA1 said:

It would not work because travel agents often have proprietary booking confirmations and that information is not stored on HAL's servers.

Makes sense but if you book with HA it would be a nice feature. 

Posted (edited)

The OBC issue with HAL isn’t as user friendly as with other cruise lines. We got $200 from our TA plus $350 from HAL which is unspecified. Then I have confirmed retired educator and DH gets veterans plus I get another $200 with AARP.  That’s  a lot of OBC in addition to the HIA package. Oh and stock holder OBC. 

Vacations should be stress free but seeing all this $$$ that I can’t immediately use to book a few excursions or a cabana plus the two a la carte dinners, plus laundry package and upgraded WiFi makes me question why HAL!  Princess Celebrity and Azamara passenger web sites had it all and let me take care of these things long before we got on the ship. I really don’t like standing in line on the ship to manage something that should be taken care of long before I arrive in FL and onto the ship. 

Darcy

Edited by WatchHill
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, SDARCH said:

15 hours ago, POA1 said:

On the other hand, you can access and download that information from your TA's website in many cases.