Any one else having trouble logging in to app and website?

1 minute ago, mauimary said:

For the past hr we are unable to log on to celebrity app or the website  both my husbands and my phones.  Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Yes I had to reset my password…claimed the one saved was not correct.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, cruisetonowhere10 said:

Yes I had to reset my password…claimed the one saved was not correct.

Ours is acting like it’s not correct either. I was logged in on the app this am which usually stays but this time it did not. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My understanding is the Celebrity website has undergone some significant updates which perhaps are not yet completed which may be resulting in the inability to open the website. Having the same issue with the app.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 2

I was able to get back into the website by changing my password, but the app gives an error "Sorry, we hit a snag" and says to try again later. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, clearing cache, clearing storage, etc. I'll of course wait a while and try it again, but I'm interesting in hearing anyone else's experience.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I got this:

- suddenly could not logon to website using my saved password

- went through change password procedure

- could then logon to website

- but can't logon to Android app: get "Sorry, we hit a snag". Have uninstalled, restarted phone, cleared cache, etc.

Also get a very quick "Sorry, we hit a snag" if I enter a garbage email address/password - like it's not even tried to logon.

If you try to logon with a mobile number, can't change the country code (drop down does not work).

If you try to create a new account in the app, drop downs don't work, and it says "sorry, we can't verify your email at the moment".

So I suspect the app is out of sync with any backend/website changes and we need to wait for an update.

Edited by KJ01
  • Like 1

iPhone worked OK once I reset (picked a new) password from the app.

Then that new password worked on both website and app.

But with Android you get "sorry for the hiccup" if you try to reset the password.

Same issue as everyone else, both last night and this morning. It's saying my password is incorrect which is... incorrect. I use a password manager, it's defintely the password that worked before.

Something behind the scenes was either lost, or corrupted. It hit both RC and Celebrity (and likely Silverseas).

Go thru the password change process and you will be able to login with the new password.

16 hours ago, leaveitallbehind said:

My understanding is the Celebrity website has undergone some significant updates which perhaps are not yet completed which may be resulting in the inability to open the website. Having the same issue with the app.

Think you made a similar post at least yearly for about 25 years.  Lol. 

• Haha 1

The saved password wasn't working on my android phone so I did a reset to an 8-character password and it's working fine now.  An email or pop-up notification from Celebrity would have been helpful. I know, keep on dreaming. 

Locked out of both - the app and the celebrity page. Tells me our password is wrong and the security question says my answer is incorrect. On hold for 10 minutes at this point. going to play solitaire to entertain myself.