Any one else having trouble logging in to app and website?

5 hours ago, indy406 said:

Same here, reset (changed) passwords on both the Website and the app and I again have access. A little unnerving a few days before we sail. I would have appreciated an email from Celebrity giving notice this needed to be done. Thanks to all on CC who provided advice.

It had to do with the update they installed. Just change password and everything will work

3 hours ago, jcpc said:

I was told that in order to access both your account on the website and the app, you must change your password.  Password must consist of 8 characters including letters, 1 number and 1 special character.  If your password already met these requirements there is no need to change it.  I changed my password (keeping it the same password but just adding 1 special character) and can access both now.  It would have been nice if Celebrity sent out an email letting us all know this!

Does it have to be exactly eight characters? My passwords are much longer than that, and when I changed it I got into my account again, but trying to log in on the app or log out and back in on the website I got the "password incorrect" message again.

Quite annoyed. Reset my password and was able to log in. Get halfway through the check in process at the photo upload stage and the website does not let me progress. Tried multiple times, on multiple browsers. Hope I can still get my pick of check-in time when it's resolved. 

I came here to this site to see why neither me or my DH can’t get into Celebrity on either the app or the website. I guess it looks like we’ll need to create new passwords? 
we both have Apple products.

I've been having problems on iPhone today.  Keeps dropping and making me log back in.   I have to hard kill the app and then reopen to get it going again.   Working fine on PC

I am at sea so may be the reason.

Posted (edited)

Both celebrity’s and royal aps worked fine 4 hours ago, but now it has logged me out of everything and won’t let me log in via ap or pc and asking me to reset everything 🥹

Edited by juanrod

6 hours ago, jcpc said:

I was told that in order to access both your account on the website and the app, you must change your password.  Password must consist of 8 characters including letters, 1 number and 1 special character.  If your password already met these requirements there is no need to change it.  I changed my password (keeping it the same password but just adding 1 special character) and can access both now.  It would have been nice if Celebrity sent out an email letting us all know this!

That is what happened to me.  Needed new password because my old one did not conform to the new standard--no special character.  I only figured it out when I gave up and went for the "forgot the password" option and in coming up with the new password did I see the 3 requirements.

A few days ago we had the same issue as I posted before. My husband changed the email address and kept the old password and that worked although it only displayed one of our seven cruises. That worked for a few days, and then this morning it stopped working saying not correct id or password. My husband changed it to password with at least 8 characters and at least one cap, one number, and one special character. It is working for now.

DH and I had the same issues over the last several days. We tried Incognito window, used a password manager to enter our emails/passwords, cleared cache and history (just to be sure) tried using 3 different browsers, used 2 different computers, 2 different phones, 2 different tablets. We restarted everything and tried again. Website and app kept coming up with the incorrect email/password issue message and number of tries left. Today I called Captains Club and waited less than 2 minutes. Nice rep gave me a new password to enter on my computer and I then got a message to reset my password. I reset it to the same password I previously used. I logged out, then in using the new (old) password and it worked. Then we did the same for DH. I then tried opening the app and I was logged in. Go figure! X IT strikes again!!!!