Any one else having trouble logging in to app and website?

Posted (edited)

Only had to hold for 12 minutes!!!! The lady stated if you have 2 things open it will make you reset your password. I always leave the app open on my phone. I never had that happen before.

Edited by JLMcruise
more info

34 minutes ago, JLMcruise said:

Only had to hold for 12 minutes!!!! The lady stated if you have 2 things open it will make you reset your password. I always leave the app open on my phone. I never had that happen before.

Customer service literally makes stuff up on the fly, I wouldn't trust them to tell me what colour the sky is. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m having the same issues today with both the app and website - not recognising my password.  I’ve got 2 more attempts but will leave it for now.

Catherine

I had trouble for 2 days. Called and they said they were having difficulties. I reset my password last night (to the same one it had been) and then I was able to get back into the app and website. Still have access this morning.

Same here, reset (changed) passwords on both the Website and the app and I again have access. A little unnerving a few days before we sail. I would have appreciated an email from Celebrity giving notice this needed to be done. Thanks to all on CC who provided advice.

7 minutes ago, TourDeCruise said:

My husband changed the email address and that worked except that all our upcoming booked cruises disappeared except for one.

Try to add them with your booking number

Mine not working after trying to log-in this morning for the 1st time in several days.

Will try changing password.

IT department seems to be going backwards these days!

Reservation transfers requested well within allowable time limits aren't being processed without many phone calls to Celebrity. When mine came through 33 days after submission, it was with a new confirmation # and different cabin #. Back to the phone to obtain cabin originally selected. It would seem to me that all it would take to move over to a TA would be a few key strokes and a tap of the send button.

I was told that in order to access both your account on the website and the app, you must change your password.  Password must consist of 8 characters including letters, 1 number and 1 special character.  If your password already met these requirements there is no need to change it.  I changed my password (keeping it the same password but just adding 1 special character) and can access both now.  It would have been nice if Celebrity sent out an email letting us all know this!

Posted (edited)

App and website not working for me. I’ll wait awhile to see if they can get it working again.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

7 minutes ago, jcpc said:

I was told that in order to access both your account on the website and the app, you must change your password.  Password must consist of 8 characters including letters, 1 number and 1 special character.  If your password already met these requirements there is no need to change it.  I changed my password (keeping it the same password but just adding 1 special character) and can access both now.  It would have been nice if Celebrity sent out an email letting us all know this!

Mine already met that but I had to change it anyway. 

18 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Mine already met that but I had to change it anyway. 

How strange.  A friend of mine had a password that met the requirements and she didn’t have to change it.  Typical Celebrity….LOL

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jcpc said:

How strange.  A friend of mine had a password that met the requirements and she didn’t have to change it.  Typical Celebrity….LOL

Yup. And unlike others who "changed" it to the same thing, I got a "you cannot use a previous password" message. So the inconsistency is all over the place.

I change the password to an old one(back to the original) an it does not meet the requirements.

No warning you can't use a old password or you don't meet the requirements

27 minutes ago, Tyler414 said:

I had problems yesterday, said password was wrong (it was not) tried this morning, same thing I changed my password and all is good.

Same experience here......changed password and it worked. Anne