Trouble signing into My Celebrity Account

Macdl

8 minutes ago, Macdl said:

reset password… 

Just go ahead and do it.  Had trouble with the wife's account last nite, and then mine today.  Reset it, all will be well.

15 minutes ago, Macdl said:

Is anyone else having trouble… its telling me password is wrong and I have 3 more trys or I have to reset password… 

Yes, I had to reset mine earlier today. 

FYI, I just reset mine on the website... to my actual password (that it had told me was incorrect)... and it worked.  So I get to use the password I've always used. 🙂  I gave it 5 minutes, went to the app, and the new/old password worked fine this time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Having the same problem this morning.   

Gave up.  Don’t really need to sign in for what I wanted to see.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Both my husband and I had the same problems this morning with both our Celebrity and Royal apps.  Resetting the password on the website fixed it.

56 minutes ago, miched said:

Having the same problem this morning.   

Gave up.  Don’t really need to sign in for what I wanted to see.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I just updated my password. Just added a special character to the old password. 

• Thanks 1

Yet another web site bug brought to you courtesy of the Celebrity IT dept.  I've had the same password for years and now had to change it just to be able to access my account.

• Like 2

I am so grateful that this glitch didn't happen 10 days or so when it was time to do the on line check-in for my cruise.  It was annoying that this glitch happened during a Flash Sale (at least offered for some cruises).

3 hours ago, TheHawk1 said:

Yet another web site bug brought to you courtesy of the Celebrity IT dept.  I've had the same password for years and now had to change it just to be able to access my account.

I just clicked forgot password, then used same username and for "new" password I entered the old one and i was good to go.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Liao said:

I just clicked forgot password, then used same username and for "new" password I entered the old one and i was good to go.

Same here.  Worked like a charm and carried over from the website to the app seamlessly.

54 minutes ago, cincymel said:

Same here.  Worked like a charm and carried over from the website to the app seamlessly.

Same here. I used the same username and password and it worked.

For our cruise I am unable to see any menus in any of the venues main or specialty dining I have to select a different sailing to be able to view the menus this has not been sorted for some 6 months 

On 4/11/2024 at 8:15 PM, cincymel said:

FYI, I just reset mine on the website... to my actual password (that it had told me was incorrect)... and it worked.  So I get to use the password I've always used. 🙂  I gave it 5 minutes, went to the app, and the new/old password worked fine this time.

I just did the same and it worked!  Thank you!

On 4/13/2024 at 4:38 AM, vadell said:

I tried using the same password and it said you cannot re use the same password, I had to change password to be able to log in.

Seems to be some variation here (I know Celebrity IT isn’t consistent…how shocking), since was also able to “reset” my new password to the same as the old one. Wonder what the determining factor is in whether that works?

• Like 1