CC calls recorded answer only?

39august

I have called CC 3 times today and every time I get a recording for an answer instead of a live person. This is of course after the initial recorded response advising a few minutes hold time.  Can't get thru' to a live person. Anyone have a suggestion? I would like to make some arrangements before boarding to avoid standing in line at the spa on boarding day. 

11 minutes ago, 39august said:

I have called CC 3 times today and every time I get a recording for an answer instead of a live person. This is of course after the initial recorded response advising a few minutes hold time.  Can't get thru' to a live person. Anyone have a suggestion? I would like to make some arrangements before boarding to avoid standing in line at the spa on boarding day. 

I just spoke with the CC rep. I was on hold less than a minute. 1-800-760-0654. 

14 minutes ago, 39august said:

I don’t believe that Captains Club can do anything about making spa appointments for you.  If you are in a suite the shoreside concierge might be able to help.

2 hours ago, 39august said:

Have always had spa employees actively selling spa services and offering discounts as we boarded.  Cannot imagine there would be a line to arrange for spa services.

• Like 1

There has been a line at the spa desk on Equinox on boarding day the last few times I have been on her. I have seen these lines as I am leaving the gym, which I always go to on boarding day. Those times I was lucky enough to be in Retreat and there is always a spa person there to make appointments. Not in Retreat for the next 3 cruises. Too expensive now.

There were spa staff outside the OV cafe and  near where we boarded on embarkation day.  On our current sailing they seem to be everywhere encouraging booking. 

I have booked spa services in the cruise planner in the past.  No problem.  If you are looking for some status discount you may have to call Captains Club to get those. I know they are in transition to make those discounts available for online bookings but it is still hit and miss.  If you really need to talk to someone, hang up and call again.  

6 hours ago, 39august said:

A few minutes hold time is not a long wait at all.