Help Finding Out Comedian Name

Sailed the 8 night Odyssey on 30Mar. 

On the last night there was an adult comedy show in the main theater at 10pm. My husband and I got a kick out of the comedian and would like to see if he has anything online or if he does shows on land. Only problem ... we cannot remember his name! 🤦‍♀️

Before you say, contact RCCL, we already did. Emailed the night we arrived home. Finally heard back today, only to be told they cannot give out names of employees. 🙄  

So, anyone on that cruise know the comedian's name who performed on the last night?  

If not on that cruise, you still may have had him on one of your RCCL cruises before. Gentleman in his mid 60's, he opened up for a quite a few rock and roll acts back in the day. He talks about marriage (married twice), getting older, and family. I know he really likes RCCL, he spoke highly of them.

For the life of us we tried Google and YouTube and have come up empty. Never hurts to try and see if someone may know who this mystery comedian is. 

9 hours ago, FlyGal25 said:

On the last night there was an adult comedy show in the main theater at 10pm. My husband and I got a kick out of the comedian and would like to see if he has anything online or if he does shows on land. Only problem ... we cannot remember his name! 🤦‍♀️

Before you say, contact RCCL, we already did. Emailed the night we arrived home. Finally heard back today, only to be told they cannot give out names of employees. 🙄  

So, anyone on that cruise know the comedian's name who performed on the last night?  

If not on that cruise, you still may have had him on one of your RCCL cruises before. Gentleman in his mid 60's, he opened up for a quite a few rock and roll acts back in the day. He talks about marriage (married twice), getting older, and family. I know he really likes RCCL, he spoke highly of them.

For the life of us we tried Google and YouTube and have come up empty. Never hurts to try and see if someone may know who this mystery comedian is. 

Did he do a joke about the swimming with the pigs? We had a guy that sounds similar to your description on Oasis a few months back and he has been bouncing around ships. This guy? If so, it's Gary Cauotte. 

Last minute Symphony is music to my ears - Live Blogs - Royal Caribbean Blog

12 hours ago, FlyGal25 said:

Instead of calling Royal and getting service reps that don't have a clue, e mail web_reservations@rccl.com

They actually give the list of all the entertainers before you sail so they should not have a problem giving them out after.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Instead of calling Royal and getting service reps that don't have a clue, e mail web_reservations@rccl.com

They actually give the list of all the entertainers before you sail so they should not have a problem giving them out after.

Re-read my post, I did email them. That is why it took me a week to get a response that was, "sorry, we can't give out employee names." Hence my eye roll 🙄-- it does the comedian no favors to not be able to promote his work. 

15 hours ago, Scottdalfonso said:

Did he do a joke about the swimming with the pigs? We had a guy that sounds similar to your description on Oasis a few months back and he has been bouncing around ships. This guy? If so, it's Gary Cauotte. 

Last minute Symphony is music to my ears - Live Blogs - Royal Caribbean Blog

Not Gary. Thank you for trying to help! 🙂

20 hours ago, DennysDad said:

Headliner the week before was Phil Palisoul. Maybe he did 2 weeks in a row?

Sadly, not Phil. Thank you for trying to help! 🙂 

FYI, I asked on another thread that specifically talked about this cruise. No name discovered as of yet but here is an another clue someone added, he has the old hippie type of vibe. Slight scraggily gray hair, clothes are fine just a tad disheveled. Fits his persona to a tee! 

Edited by FlyGal25

10 hours ago, FlyGal25 said:

Re-read my post, I did email them. That is why it took me a week to get a response that was, "sorry, we can't give out employee names." Hence my eye roll 🙄-- it does the comedian no favors to not be able to promote his work. 

You never stated you e mailed the entertainment address that I provided.  Ho am I to know who you e mailed

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 4/18/2024 at 6:32 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

You never stated you e mailed the entertainment address that I provided.  Ho am I to know who you e mailed

You said instead of calling, which I emailed and yes that address. 

However, more importantly, the eye roll wasn't for you, it was for RCCL. My apologies if you misinterpreted that. (In my original post I gave the eye roll to them ... that was the hence part. Looking back, it didn't read that way and looked directed at you which was never my intention. I am sorry about that.)

I am just dumbfounded they couldn't give out his name when it was easily accessible before. RCCL absolutely deserves my eye roll. 😉 

*edited for clarification

Edited by FlyGal25
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Did you visit the roll call for that cruise either here or FB to see if anyone saved their cruise compass? 

I have not, but I did ask on a thread that was created for that sailing. 

Never hurts to try! Thanks for the idea.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FlyGal25 said:

I have not, but I did ask on a thread that was created for that sailing. 

Never hurts to try! Thanks for the idea.

If you find out who the comedian is, please post it here.😁

18 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Did you visit the roll call for that cruise either here or FB to see if anyone saved their cruise compass? 

Yes, someone on the facebook group has to have a copy of the compass... I downloaded the digital version to my phone every day with the barcode just so I could save it. I'm sure there's someone in that group that did the same thing. Good luck!! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, FlyGal25 said:

You said instead of calling, which I  o yes that address. 

However, more importantly, the eye roll wasn't for you, it was for RCCL. My apologies if you misinterpreted that. (In my original post I gave the eye roll to them ... that was the hence part. Looking back, it didn't read that way and looked directed at you which was never my intention. I am sorry about that.)

I am just dumbfounded they couldn't give out his name when it was easily accessible before. RCCL absolutely deserves my eye roll. 😉 

*edited for clarification

In your  original  you never specified the email address that you used to ask RCCL the question.  Instead you just said you generically emailed RCCL.  That could have been any number of email addresses that are floating around.