Neptune Suite Perks

4 minutes ago, mcrcruiser said:

We are not sure but does booking a Neptune Suite automatically get Club Orange ?  TIA

🌺Aloha!

Yes it does. Pinnacle Class ships have their own restaurant, all other HAL ships have a section in the MDR for Orange Club. Serve Breakfast and dinner!

🌺Mahalo

Denise

2 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺Aloha!

Yes it does. Pinnacle Class ships have their own restaurant, all other HAL ships have a section in the MDR for Orange Club. Serve Breakfast and dinner!

🌺Mahalo

Denise

Thank you  .We also live here in Encinitas  at High Country Villas  

25 minutes ago, mcrcruiser said:

Thank you  .We also live here in Encinitas  at High Country Villas  

Hi neighbor! We have a home on Neptune Ave. and have a home in Maui Kaanapali where we’ve’ been for several months.

Enjoy the Neptune Suite

Mahalo

Denise

• Like 1

6 hours ago, retird said:

On Noordam, no separate area in dining room. Just one Club Orange item each night at bottom of regular menu

This is the experience on all the Vista class ships (Noordam, Oosterdam, Zuiderdam, Westerdam) and R Class (Zaandam, Volendam). There is a special host desk in the MDR for Club Orange and they get a different menu, with the only change the additional entree option. If you share, you frequently share a table with Club Orange passengers.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Hi neighbor! We have a home on Neptune Ave. and have a home in Maui Kaanapali where we’ve’ been for several months.

Enjoy the Neptune Suite

Mahalo

Denise

We have stayed in Kaanapali for  almost 2 weeks a while back  .We have stayed in a gated condo in Kehe  .We loved both areas to explore  .Maui is a favorite of all the islands 

Cliff

15 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Enjoy the Neptune Suite

Mahalo

Denise

My nephew lives in Maui; previously west of Paia, and now on the slope of Haleakala. I visited a couple of times, but not since he moved.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cbr663 said:

You don't get access to all CO benefits.  Neptune and Pinnacle cabins do not get the complimentary free upgrade or the special onboard event.  

It is true that NS and PS don't get the free upgrade but you are already in one of the top suites, but there is always a special cocktail party in the Neptune Lounge or somewhere else just for NS/PS.

And obviously, NS/PS suites get other perks that are not available to non-suite CO guests.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, retird said:

On Noordam, no separate area in dining room. Just one Club Orange item each night at bottom of regular menu

On Noordam, you also get breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill every morning.  It was one of our favorite activities on our recent cruises.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sciencewonk said:

On Noordam, you also get breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill every morning.  It was one of our favorite activities on our recent cruises.

No that is not correct.  The breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill is only for those in the NS/PS suites.  If you are not in these suites and paid to upgrade to CO, you will not be able to eat breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Torquer said:

It is true that NS and PS don't get the free upgrade but you are already in one of the top suites, but there is always a special cocktail party in the Neptune Lounge or somewhere else just for NS/PS.

And obviously, NS/PS suites get other perks that are not available to non-suite CO guests.

There are different categories of Neptune Suites though and I would hate for someone to think that they could book the lowest category NS and then request the complimentary upgrade when that CO benefit doesn't apply.

14 hours ago, cbr663 said:

special onboard event

Has anyone ever actually had this "special onboard event" when they purchased Club Orange?  I haven't heard of any.

~Nancy

2 hours ago, cbr663 said:

There are different categories of Neptune Suites though and I would hate for someone to think that they could book the lowest category NS and then request the complimentary upgrade when that CO benefit doesn't apply.

There are different categories of Neptune Suites?  I did not know that.  We booked a Neptune Suite, did not see different prices, and did not do anything to have access to the CO entree on the dinner menu in the MDR.  This was on the Oosterdam which does not have a separate CO venue.  And, like CruiseBruce did, we did not get a CO tote bag, just the HAL 150th tote.  Didn't even know there was a CO tote.  Our reason for booking a Neptune suite was for an aft wrap balcony and we were happy with whatever came with it.  We have booked another for 2026.   Cherie  

1 hour ago, oakridger said:

Has anyone ever actually had this "special onboard event" when they purchased Club Orange?  I haven't heard of any.

~Nancy

I have not. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Torquer said:

No that is not correct.  The breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill is only for those in the NS/PS suites.  If you are not in these suites and paid to upgrade to CO, you will not be able to eat breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill. 

I am aware of that.  This thread is about Neptune Suite perks.  This is a Neptune Suite perk on Noordam.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, cccole said:

There are different categories of Neptune Suites?  I did not know that.  We booked a Neptune Suite, did not see different prices, and did not do anything to have access to the CO entree on the dinner menu in the MDR.  This was on the Oosterdam which does not have a separate CO venue.  And, like CruiseBruce did, we did not get a CO tote bag, just the HAL 150th tote.  Didn't even know there was a CO tote.  Our reason for booking a Neptune suite was for an aft wrap balcony and we were happy with whatever came with it.  We have booked another for 2026.   Cherie  

Delete.  Similar post.

Edited by cbr663

9 hours ago, oakridger said:

~Nancy

We did.  I believe it was complimentary jewellery cleaning.  We never travel with jewellery so completely irrelevant for us.  It was just a sales attempt to get you to the jewellery store. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Depending on the ship, there can be SA and SB, or SA, SB and SC, or SA, SB, SC and SQ.

On the Rotterdam, what is the worse Neptune Suite?  I tried looking at some videos and thought I saw one that had a bathroom like the 2 sink bathrooms in the Signature Suites, instead of a tub and a shower.  We do not need a tub, but thought that was interesting.  Also, are the stateroom layouts different in the aft and the forward Neptunes versus the Neptunes on the midship sides?

The high forward SCs...based on several comments on CC. 

2 hours ago, Iamthesea said:

On the Rotterdam, what is the worse Neptune Suite?  I tried looking at some videos and thought I saw one that had a bathroom like the 2 sink bathrooms in the Signature Suites, instead of a tub and a shower.  We do not need a tub, but thought that was interesting.  Also, are the stateroom layouts different in the aft and the forward Neptunes versus the Neptunes on the midship sides?

• Thanks 1