Luggage Tags & Cruise Documents

I just checked in for a cruise on the Symphony departing June 14, 2024. 

How do I access my luggage tags to print and the cruise documents?

I need a refresher course since this is my first cruise since Covid. 

Thanks 

There is no need to print your cruise documents (the ones that are up to 20 pages long).

Just print your "set sail" pass...the one with the bar code.  Just that single page.  And your luggage tags (I use the reusable plastic sleeves, attached with zip ties).   Two per bag for me. 

And has been mentioned...30 days before your cruise embarks you will see those forms.   

Some will of course chime in to tell you that you don't have to print anything...but I like being prepared with ease of check in having my tags on the bags to hand off to the porters,  and my set sail pass snuggled in with my passport book ready to hand over to check in.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dedosr said:

So do I find them in the App, or do they email them to me?

You will get an email telling you your docs are ready.  But I always check at 30 days prior to see if they are available...which I do online.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, island lady said:

There is no need to print your cruise documents (the ones that are up to 20 pages long).

Just print your "set sail" pass...the one with the bar code.  Just that single page.  And your luggage tags (I use the reusable plastic sleeves, attached with zip ties).   Two per bag for me. 

And has been mentioned...30 days before your cruise embarks you will see those forms.   

Some will of course chime in to tell you that you don't have to print anything...but I like being prepared with ease of check in having my tags on the bags to hand off to the porters,  and my set sail pass snuggled in with my passport book ready to hand over to check in.  

Agree. It's all about personal preferences. 

• Like 1

We just print out our SetSail Pass and get our luggage tags from the porter at the terminal.

The tags are strong just like the airline type. You or the porter will write your cabin number on them and you're good to go.

3 hours ago, dedosr said:

I just checked in for a cruise on the Symphony departing June 14, 2024. 

How do I access my luggage tags to print and the cruise documents?

I need a refresher course since this is my first cruise since Covid. 

Thanks 

As others said, 30 days out you will get an email with docs.

I strongly recommend if you haven't already to get the RCCL app for your phone.  It is really nice to have especially on the bigger ships for booking shows, restaurants if interested, and other areas of interest like the daily activities.

If you like using your phone as many of us do for shopping using apple or google wallet, you can save your boarding pass to your wallet as well.  It's a much nicer option for those of us who prefer as little paper as possible.  Of course if you prefer paper passes, they are still there and will be available to print with the luggage tags.

Although the OP is more than 30 days out, I'll just note that if you book less than 30 days out it usually takes up to a day for the cruise documents/luggage tags to become available via email and the website.

1 hour ago, jean87510 said:

As others said, 30 days out you will get an email with docs.

I strongly recommend if you haven't already to get the RCCL app for your phone.  It is really nice to have especially on the bigger ships for booking shows, restaurants if interested, and other areas of interest like the daily activities.

If you like using your phone as many of us do for shopping using apple or google wallet, you can save your boarding pass to your wallet as well.  It's a much nicer option for those of us who prefer as little paper as possible.  Of course if you prefer paper passes, they are still there and will be available to print with the luggage tags.

Yes I have the app and have already done the things you suggested. Thanks. 
Dinners and shows booked and pass is in my wallet 😘👍🏼

• Like 2

I print out sail pass as someone pointed out. I print the luggage tags.  Personally too much going on when trying to check in to be bothered writing on the tag. We go down a day head so when we hit the hotel, we just insert over our address on our clear tags.  Again. all personal preference.  We all have our own routine. What ever works for you.

P

• Like 1

We are also on the same sailing.  I usually just print off the sign and sail pass along with our luggage tags. 🙂

• Like 1

21 hours ago, cruisegal40 said:

I print out sail pass as someone pointed out. I print the luggage tags.  Personally too much going on when trying to check in to be bothered writing on the tag. We go down a day head so when we hit the hotel, we just insert over our address on our clear tags.  Again. all personal preference.  We all have our own routine. What ever works for you.

P

Works for me as well.  😉 

• Like 2