3 & 4 Night B2Bs and Laundry

We're taking a 3-night & 4-night B2B on Reflection... staying in the same cabin (a suite) on both.  Is it possible to send in laundry that would be processed between cruises, i.e., submitted on last full day of 3-night cruise and not normally returned for two days, which would be during second cruise?

1 hour ago, colliercruiser said:

We're taking a 3-night & 4-night B2B on Reflection... staying in the same cabin (a suite) on both.  Is it possible to send in laundry that would be processed between cruises, i.e., submitted on last full day of 3-night cruise and not normally returned for two days, which would be during second cruise?

In December I combined a 4 night and 5 night and asked my butler how to handle.  He told me to leave the laundry bag for the first day of the second cruise and he would take care of it, and he did, I had it returned in 2 days.

If you're in a suite, and especially an upper suite, it should be doable. I'm sure the day between cruises is very busy down in laundry since they're doing sheets, towels, etc. for the entire ship. When we were in a suite our butler was happy to take our laundry on the last full day (in the morning) and returned it that evening. Just check with him/her once onboard and they should be able to work something out for you.

9 hours ago, colliercruiser said:

I did on a recent B4B even with changing rooms. Worked fine.

I've done it before on a B2B in an upper suite.   My intention was to give it do him on turn around day and expecting it back in 2 days.... it came back that night.... I'm sure our butler did some special pushing behind the scene.

I often send out our dinner jackets when we first board to be pressed and always get them back for 1st Chic night the next day.

I don't know but if I had to guess, I would say yes.  The laundry department is not going to be busy.  Most of the cruisers will be doing the 4 OR 3 day cruise. And I can't imagine them bringing dirty clothes on board with them 😂😂.   It would be a bad strategy to only get on with one alternate outfit and then wash day 1 clothes.  😂

41 minutes ago, Team Stag said:

I don't know but if I had to guess, I would say yes.  The laundry department is not going to be busy.  Most of the cruisers will be doing the 4 OR 3 day cruise. And I can't imagine them bringing dirty clothes on board with them 😂😂.   It would be a bad strategy to only get on with one alternate outfit and then wash day 1 clothes.  😂

Unless the airline lost their luggage...