*LIVE* NCL Joy Bermuda 7-nite sailing from NYC in HAVEN-06/16/2024-w/pics

2 hours ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

It was also reported that cookies were spotted at the Solo Lounge on the Prima this week. I think our Bring Back the Cookie Campaign is working.

Keep the Faith!

There better be cookies on the Prima or I'm not going!!!

PS I had one cookie last week from the ship but it was a pretty good one. We won't talk about the ones I bought in Hamilton (which were better but cost me money).

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, debenson0723 said:

There better be cookies on the Prima or I'm not going!!!

PS I had one cookie last week from the ship but it was a pretty good one. We won't talk about the ones I bought in Hamilton (which were better but cost me money).

I will ratchet things up to DEFCON 1 if there are no cookies when we are on the Prima. 

Hope the potato crisps were a big hit back home.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

I will ratchet things up to DEFCON 1 if there are no cookies when we are on the Prima. 

Hope the potato crisps were a big hit back home.

Well they are gone so I believe they were.  Along with the 'biscuits' and 'digestives' I purchased at M&S. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

It was also reported that cookies were spotted at the Solo Lounge on the Prima this week. I think our Bring Back the Cookie Campaign is working.

Keep the Faith!

They were also in the Vibe a few weeks ago, the oatmeal raisin were pretty good.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, KKB said:

So @graphicguy what other cruises do you have booked?

I've got some open months...

I did have a New England cruise booked for Sept, but canceled that.  Am looking at  Symphony of the Seas in October.  

Tried to join @debenson0723 and @Sugar Magnolia when they do a TA later this year.  Have some surgery I need to do that interferes with that because I won’t be able to be gone that long.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

I did have a New England cruise booked for Sept, but canceled that.  Am looking at  Symphony of the Seas in October.  

Tried to join @debenson0723 and @Sugar Magnolia when they do a TA later this year.  Have some surgery I need to do that interferes with that because I won’t be able to be gone that long.

Very sorry to hear this but glad I stopped you from booking in haste. Hope your recovery will be easy and speedy so we can sail again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, graphicguy said:

LOL Oct is the only month I actually have 2 trips booked, and neither one a cruise!

Oct-Mar pretty booked up; until next year!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, graphicguy said:

Very much enjoyed following along your Bermuda cruise, thanks!   It sounded like a great cruise.    Did the cancellation of your NE cruise have anything to do with it being on NCL and wanting to go on another line?   (Only asking because you mentioned you are looking at a different cruise line in Oct,). 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, McFins said:

Very much enjoyed following along your Bermuda cruise, thanks!   It sounded like a great cruise.    Did the cancellation of your NE cruise have anything to do with it being on NCL and wanting to go on another line?   (Only asking because you mentioned you are looking at a different cruise line in Oct,). 

Thank you.  No correlation.   Some surgery I have been postponing has become more “doable” when the New England cruise was to sail.  

I try to be cruise line agnostic.  That said, I do seem to sail NCL more than any other cruise line!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Thank you.  No correlation.   Some surgery I have been postponing has become more “doable” when the New England cruise was to sail.  

I try to be cruise line agnostic.  That said, I do seem to sail NCL more than any other cruise line!

Best wishes for a successful surgery and quick recovery!   
I’ve cruised exclusively on NCL for the past 10 years but am thinking of trying other cruise lines just to see what’s out there.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, graphicguy said:

This makes me really sad but I do understand that our health comes first. Maybe we can plan something for after the first of the year or whenever you will be up to having some raucous adventures. We will try not to be too hard on you. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, McFins said:

I’ve cruised exclusively on NCL for the past 10 years but am thinking of trying other cruise lines just to see what’s out there.  

I’m Sapphire Latitudes on NCL.   But am Diamond on Royal, Diamond on MSC, Elite in Celebrity and Gold on Carnival.  I’ve sailed a lot.  Obviously a lot in NCL, but not exclusively!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, McFins said:

Thanks.  I’ll be fine.  Came back from last week, had MRIs before I left.  They want to do a hip replacement.  Juggling surgery and recovery dates.

I’ll be fine.  Ain’t keeping me down for long!

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Thanks.  I’ll be fine.  Came back from last week, had MRIs before I left.  They want to do a hip replacement.  Juggling surgery and recovery dates.

Oh! Thank heavens they aren’t scarring up those knees! All kidding aside I hope this goes well with a speedy recovery.,I have heard hips are easier than knees.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Thanks ... I’ll be fine.  Ain’t keeping me down for long!

Oh Dan, dental implant/sinus lift & grafting and root canal is nothing like what you got planned ... modern medicine advances are amazing vs. 5 years, 10 years ago ... DW has had O/P procedures done a few years ago that was once considered major op.  Best wishes, prayers & keep us posted ahead as you transition from prep to recovery and probably a bit of PT, knowing that you'll join the "gang" here virtually as we sail the oceans and seas.  Positive mindset is one of the keys in all these.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, graphicguy said:

Well, I was not planning to do any Lives on my upcoming TAs but now I feel obligated to keep you entertained during your recovery.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, graphicguy said:

Prayers and Best Wishes from the Pacific Northwest

• Like 1