Two Celebrity ships in Port Everglades on July 13, 2024? What is your best guess where they will dock?

Two Celebrity ships in Port Everglades on July 13, 2024? What is your best guess where they will dock?  The schedule is not showing on the port schedule yet.  image.thumb.png.81508b58f78d55e4eba1f0ae64f34c2d.png

The larger one will be at #25. Anybody's guess on the second one...it will depend on whom else in port and wanting standard terminal assignments. But I would bet 21, if 26 is busy.

14 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

The larger one will be at #25. Anybody's guess on the second one...it will depend on whom else in port and wanting standard terminal assignments. But I would bet 21, if 26 is busy.

I hope you are correct with terminal 21!  On another site there is a cruiser who is adamant it will be 25 for Beyond and 29 for Reflection.  My wife will kill me if I ask her to walk that far in July. 

image.thumb.png.ad599cea03df6002bfc39aa29d29a8ce.png

It's not clear if you will be boarding or changing ships. If boarding, you can park in the Palm Garage and take the shuttle to 29. If changing ships, you can take a cab for a flat fee of $8.

Terminal 29 is usually only used when all the others are booked.  July is not the busy season at Port Everglades when it isn't unusual to have all terminals booked on Saturdays and Sundays. So it is unlikely that a ship will be docking at terminal 29 since it is older and providing the free shuttle obviously incurs a cost to the port authority.

I looked up the schedule on www.cruisemapper.com and on July 13 only 3 ships are in port:  the 2 Celebrity ships and a Princess ship.  The latter would be at the Princess terminal (#2).  As others have noted, the larger and newer Celebrity would be at the Celebrity terminal (#25) and I would guess the Reflection would be at any other terminal than 29. Without an RCI ship in port perhaps they will use 18 since it is an RCI terminal (same parent company).

Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2024 at 1:31 AM, Sam.Seattle said:

I hope you are correct with terminal 21!  On another site there is a cruiser who is adamant it will be 25 for Beyond and 29 for Reflection.  My wife will kill me if I ask her to walk that far in July. 

image.thumb.png.ad599cea03df6002bfc39aa29d29a8ce.png

Beyond is a newer Edge class ship and will dock at T25. We've used T29 for a Solstice class ship when an Edge class was at T25. 

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

15 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

@Sam.Seattle

The PE phone app schedule goes out one day less than a month. Right now, the schedule is posted up to June 17.

So, to be certain, ask again on June 14 or 15, and I'll look it up for you.

Or, you can download the app and you'll have it. 

Thanks!  I am watching the schedule too.