Luggage Tags- When Can they be printed?

LImom

I just completed my checkin for my upcoming cruise and receive my express pass. I am trying to find out how to print my luggage tags, but Celebrity's website says to sign in and go to"View my documents" but mine is greyed out. Do they not allow you to print them before a certain amount of days before sailing? 

If you can check in, they should be there. Not a big deal if they're not. Just check back in a few days. They'll be under "View and print your documents". How far out from are you from your cruise?

7 minutes ago, LImom said:

I just completed my checkin for my upcoming cruise and receive my express pass. I am trying to find out how to print my luggage tags, but Celebrity's website says to sign in and go to"View my documents" but mine is greyed out. Do they not allow you to print them before a certain amount of days before sailing? 

Luggage tags will be available to print approximately 45 days prior to your sail date. 

18 minutes ago, LImom said:

Your documents will be emailed to you about 30 days before sailing and your luggage tags are on about page 8 of the paperwork.  You just need to print them in colour.

15 minutes ago, markeb said:

If you can check in, they should be there. Not a big deal if they're not. Just check back in a few days. They'll be under "View and print your documents". How far out from are you from your cruise?

40 days

13 minutes ago, doghog said:

Luggage tags will be available to print approximately 45 days prior to your sail date. 

I checked in on app last week

3 minutes ago, Maid Marion 2 said:

Your documents will be emailed to you about 30 days before sailing and your luggage tags are on about page 8 of the paperwork.  You just need to print them in colour.

Thank you, Ill be on lookout for that email soon

2 minutes ago, LImom said:

40 days

Check Celebrity's website in your CP. I have very little faith in the app. Consistently Inconsistent. 

6 minutes ago, Maid Marion 2 said:

Is that UK unique? We haven't had documents mailed or emailed in ages. They're just on the web page.

3 minutes ago, LImom said:

I use the app for almost everything, but I don't believe cruise documents or luggage tags are in the app. You need to access Celebrity through a web browser.

@markeb, I did check in on my app but I also have since logged into my account on the computer to double check. I also received email from celebrity right after I completed uploading documents. It is on the computer website that I cant click on my documents 

1 hour ago, doghog said:

Edocs which contain the luggage tags are available 30 days pre sailing.  If you booked flights by Celebrity or transfers or hotel through X that can occasionally delay the Edocs a few days.

• Thanks 1

Aren't luggage tags available at the port? Or did they get rid of that over the last few years?

3 hours ago, jelayne said:

Edocs which contain the luggage tags are available 30 days pre sailing.  If you booked flights by Celebrity or transfers or hotel through X that can occasionally delay the Edocs a few days.

I guess I need another Celebrity cruise. It is 30 days prior to the sail date. Check-in is 45 days prior to the sail date. 

1 hour ago, Lois R said:

Aren't luggage tags available at the port? Or did they get rid of that over the last few years?

You can hand write them or let the porters do it as you drop the bags.  But so much easier to have them prepared before you arrive at the terminal,

3 hours ago, LImom said:

Thank you for all your responses! I'll be on the lookout for edocs in a couple of days and print them then.

They aren’t available until 30 days out so it will be more than a couple of days.

From Celebrity website.

Luggage Tags

Having trouble printing? Please make sure your browser's Pop Up Blocker is turned off.

At Celebrity, we make your embarkation experience even more enjoyable by tending to the details ahead of time. This includes providing qualified guests with your personalized ship luggage tags weeks before your cruise. When you receive your eDocs, approximately 3 to 4 weeks before your departure, they will contain a page with Luggage Tags that you can print. Print as many as you need.

Simply attach your luggage tags to the appropriate luggage terms prior to your arrival, and we'll whisk them to your stateroom upon embarkation.