Bottled water- morning tablets and excursions

Morning medication needs water

We have Princess Plus.

I would usually order water package for the room, not because I prefer bottled water but because I prefer the water to be really cold so I do not need to worry putting a glass of water in the fridge over night or disturb my husband running the tap until it is cold enough! 

1) Are we able to pick up bottled water 

2) Is it on the Princess Plus package - and how much- or is it unlimited? 

3) Is it worth buying the water package for convenience and excursions?

Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, No Sea Legs! said:

Morning medication needs water

We have Princess Plus.

I would usually order water package for the room, not because I prefer bottled water but because I prefer the water to be really cold so I do not need to worry putting a glass of water in the fridge over night or disturb my husband running the tap until it is cold enough! 

1) Are we able to pick up bottled water 

2) Is it on the Princess Plus package - and how much- or is it unlimited? 

3) Is it worth buying the water package for convenience and excursions?

Thanks in advance.

The small bottled (I think 16 ounce?) waters are included in the plus package.  You can pick them up at any bar; order in any food establishment; have delivered from room service.  We did all three.  Limit is to how many you can carry.  No daily limit.  The larger bottles are not included but are really heavy to carry.  One night we got large bottles because they were out of small bottles.  Heavy to carry back to our room and on shore. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Take a bag( or the Princess blue bag, but it might rip) out once a day and get as many bottles you can carry. We always have a minimum of 6 bottles in our cabin.If it's allowed in the port visiting, we grab 2 bottles right before we leave the ship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1) Yes, pick up at any bar.

2) Unlimited with the plus package

3) No if you have the plus fare. Why purchase when the 500ml bottles are included with the plus fare, and you can get as many as you wish, all day every day?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Call room service as soon as you get to your room and have them deliver bottles to your cabin.  Sometimes the limit is 6, sometimes it is 12.  It’s included in your plus package fare.  

I usually just make sure I grab a couple of bottles of water whenever I am heading back to my room and put them in the fridge so I always have cold water onhand. You can order bottles of water with your room service breakfast with the door hanger as well, if you forget to stock up the night before.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Regardless of the itinerary,  I always just get the 12 pack of water purchased pre cruise. Even though it is available via plus or Premier,  I just prefer to have it waiting in the cabin when I get there. Best $7.08 spent on any cruise (in my opinion!)

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Regardless of the itinerary,  I always just get the 12 pack of water purchased pre cruise. Even though it is available via plus or Premier,  I just prefer to have it waiting in the cabin when I get there. Best $7.08 spent on any cruise (in my opinion!)

Yes we do the same unless we are in a full suite.  And we always get a package too.  So much easier than making runs to stock the fridge.

• Like 2

As everyone has said, there is no need to buy water if you have Princess Plus. If you do still want it ahead of time, be aware that it is not an option on all itineraries. 

2 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Same! On our first cruise we figured we’d just go to the bars to pick them up, but it was annoying when you wanted one first thing in the morning or needed a little water in the middle of the night and we had forgotten to grab one. For $7, it’s a better deal than in the grocery store. And I don’t have to lift them! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We always grabbed water on the way back to the cabin each time so I would have cold water at night and in the morning. Also like to take cold water on our excursions I put the bottles in an insulated sleeve and put this in my Inogen back pack. Like having water included in the package.

8 hours ago, voljeep said:

all days - 2 beers, unopened, 2 Pelligrino, 2 Regular waters - all on 'her' account ...😉 usually more than once per day.  works for us

I save "Her" account for all Beer. I'll fetch her waters. Of course she could have a beer or 2 if she wanted one.😃 Don't want room service person carrying too big of a load and they always appreciated the tip. Got to know quite a few of them on our last cruise.

• Like 1