Any Celebrity Sailing, Any Celebrity Ship - What's Your Pick?

Assuming you won the imaginary "Any sailing, any ship, any time, no cost, all included" Celebrity give-away, what would you choose? Ie - no cost, all flights, packages, logistics, excursions, etc. included - what of all the current 24-26 offerings on the website would be your choice?

My choice, and I assume for more than a few, it would be the recent additions of the Galapagos smaller vessels.  So almost any of those three ships would be great options 🙂

Also, looking at a longer duration, the Tahitian Treasures looks fun combining our desire for a longer trans-ocean type cruise with some remote places we have never been.  Having loved both Hawaii and New Zealand, those are nice starting and ending points, too.  And at 19 days, that's a rare very long non-B2B cruise for Celebrity.  I had never even seen that one, so now I'm actually putting it on my "watchlist" (although the NZ flights are hellishly long).  

How about you?

• Like 2

I’d do a Panama Canal cruise, not sure on ship as I haven’t done enough research (as a teacher they never seem to be offered in the summer which is the only time I have enough days off in a row to do it.) Galapagos is a great choice (I booked that for summer 2025 on xpedition)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

Land of the Midnight Sun on Sky Princess (Norway).

Sky Princess now a Celebrity ship? Thought they would have renamed it as nobody will realise.

• Haha 5

I would have said Abu Dhabi to Singapore on a M Class ship, but not on the current schedule.

So I would book b2b. The Solstice Hawaii to Sydney. Then Sydney to Singapore on my own dime. 

Or I would book the Edge from Hawaii to Sydney, then Solstice to Singapore. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tom and Ingrid said:

Assuming you won the imaginary "Any sailing, any ship, any time, no cost, all included" Celebrity give-away, what would you choose? Ie - no cost, all flights, packages, logistics, excursions, etc. included - what of all the current 24-26 offerings on the website would be your choice?

My choice, and I assume for more than a few, it would be the recent additions of the Galapagos smaller vessels.  So almost any of those three ships would be great options 🙂

Also, looking at a longer duration, the Tahitian Treasures looks fun combining our desire for a longer trans-ocean type cruise with some remote places we have never been.  Having loved both Hawaii and New Zealand, those are nice starting and ending points, too.  And at 19 days, that's a rare very long non-B2B cruise for Celebrity.  I had never even seen that one, so now I'm actually putting it on my "watchlist" (although the NZ flights are hellishly long).  

How about you?

Cute question.  If I could choose among the charter cruises from Celebrity, I'd pick this one:

20240319_101447.thumb.jpg.e79dcc5ad1ced0d3123cb185b526bc3b.jpg

I'm sure my buddy @GeorgeC would agree with me.  These guys are The LSB Experience, an era-tribute band that happened to be on this year's edition and next year's also.  It's a full charter, so having someone else pick up the bills would be a huge financial weight off my shoulders.

But enough about that, since I'm sure you didn't mean to include charters.  My second choice would be the one you mentioned - the Tahitian Treasures.  I actually have plans to go on a very similar cruise later this year on Royal.  I'd certainly love to swap out what I have now for Celebrity's version.  It would ideally be this year, because I already have other plans for fall 2025.

My honorable mention would be a really cheap date for Celebrity, or whomever is funding this - a sailing out of sunny San Juan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I always love the newest ship(Ascent), in a Villa on a TA, with 3,000 OBC.  The ports would be in Funchal, Canary Islands, Morocco, Mallorca, Malta and Greece/Athens.  I would pay for my stay in Greece, visiting Corfu and Zakynthos.  Of course, I would fly back biz class on Celebrity’s dime instead of mine...my alarm just went off, so time to get up...😂

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

Southern Caribbean 10-12 days on the Beyond or Ascent..

That’d be our choice too. Doing that itinerary 10 days September 2025 but on Reflection, already planning the trip!

Edited by C4HCG
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Honolulu Blue said:

Cute question.  If I could choose among the charter cruises from Celebrity, I'd pick this one:

20240319_101447.thumb.jpg.e79dcc5ad1ced0d3123cb185b526bc3b.jpg

I'm sure my buddy @GeorgeC would agree with me.  These guys are The LSB Experience, an era-tribute band that happened to be on this year's edition and next year's also.  It's a full charter, so having someone else pick up the bills would be a huge financial weight off my shoulders.

But enough about that, since I'm sure you didn't mean to include charters.  My second choice would be the one you mentioned - the Tahitian Treasures.  I actually have plans to go on a very similar cruise later this year on Royal.  I'd certainly love to swap out what I have now for Celebrity's version.  It would ideally be this year, because I already have other plans for fall 2025.

My honorable mention would be a really cheap date for Celebrity, or whomever is funding this - a sailing out of sunny San Juan.

We book rock and romance music charter every year , live music all day to the wee hours. Have heard great concerts and had some great conversations with Michael McDonald, BJ Thomas , America, Rita Coolidge, Todd Rundgren, Maria Muldar  , Guess who etc etc , last march we heard Don McLean and dozens of others , next March Air Supply (again) Kansas, Mellisa Manchester (again) and many others , we book a royal suite. I do love the retreat on E class but entertainment is my key .

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, George C said:

We book rock and romance music charter every year , live music all day to the wee hours. Have heard great concerts and had some great conversations with Michael McDonald, BJ Thomas , America, Rita Coolidge, Todd Rundgren, Maria Muldar  , Guess who etc etc , last march we heard Don McLean and dozens of others , next March Air Supply (again) Kansas, Mellisa Manchester (again) and many others , we book a royal suite. I do love the retreat on E class but entertainment is my key .

That sound like a Geritol Tour 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, George C said:

8 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

That sound like a Geritol Tour 🤣

There are other music charters with other, younger performers if you prefer.  Some are on Celebrity, but most are not.  BTW, the older musicians, music, and fans are sometimes the best ones!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Honolulu Blue said:

There are other music charters with other, younger performers if you prefer.  Some are on Celebrity, but most are not.  BTW, the older musicians, music, and fans are sometimes the best ones!

If I prefer ? 
I wouldn’t want to do a music charter 😁

Edited by Ex-Airbalancer

3 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

For a cruiseline Celebrity has some of most uninteresting cruises out 

There is a lot more interesting cruise on HAL, Princess or even NCL 

Our rock and romance is artists from the 1970’s , if they are too old , you would not want to attend flower power which is artists from the 1960’s , these cruises sometimes sell out within a week . 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

I wouldn’t want to do a music charter 😁

That's OK.  There's an audience for them that Celebrity and other cruise lines are willing to cater to.  And as @George C said, some of them can sell out quickly.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Honolulu Blue said:

That's OK.  There's an audience for them that Celebrity and other cruise lines are willing to cater to.  And as @George C said, some of them can sell out quickly.

Yes you need to be a fan of that music since inside rooms go for 2500 a week . 

• Like 1

Just now, George C said:

Yes you need to be a fan of that music since inside rooms go for 2500 a week . 

Music for me is background noise, it is ok , I will go and see my granddaughter play at bars and different events , but that is about it 

• Like 1