Any solo cabins available other than on NCL?

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, abellkathleen said:

Only seem to find NCL having solo cabins and looking for 2025 - any info?

Did you try Googling something like "solo cruise cabins"?

We can't name travel agents here, but there are quite a few ads listed.

And yes, there are other cruise lines that have these, but I'm not familiar with all of those.

Note also that some cruise lines have some specials for singles/solo travel but it would be in a regular cabin, either with no solo surcharge or a limited extra cost.  I would assume that might also fit for you, but maybe not (no special amenities/etc., for solo travelers in a special area or such in that case).

Oops:  Forgot to add a link to:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/279-solo-cruisers/

🙂 

Enjoy!

GC

Edited by GeezerCouple

NCL is fulfilling a need and Celebrity is charging ridiculous prices to compete.  Celebrity has shown in every way that they do not want solos.  All the NCL. Solo options seem to get booked immediately when a cruise is offered.  I am not just referring to the studios.  NCL seems to offer solos a nice pkg and provides a solo lounge as well as nightly “meet ups” for solos.  I was recently on a NCL, but not as a solo.  After observing what they offer solos I woukd not hesitate to do a solo on NCL and it may be the only cruiseline I would druse as a solo.

I booked on a NCL cruise and this particular ship doesn't have the studios or solo lounge...what they DO have is solo rooms of all categories without the horrendous solo supplement charge! I got a solo cabin with a porthole for a great rate.

I just cruised Holland America in May because a sale five weeks before sailing was too good to pass up.  It was an inside room for $349/person.  With the single supplement it came out at $678 plus port fees and taxes. I'd love to book only solo cabins but I'm open to any room and any deal I can afford.  My budget is $1000 and under for the cruise fare + port fees and taxes.