Club Orange on Oosterdam

arijsky

This goes to anyone who has booked Club Orange on Oosterdam.  I believe I read that Oosterdam serves Club Orange breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill and dinner in a section of the dining room.  Is that correct, and can you elaborate on which part of the dining room is reserved?  Thanks in advance!     

There is not a specific section in MDR, just general admission 😁.  With Anytime Dining there is a separate line at the MDR for CO to be shown to a table.

CO does not get access to Pinnacle Grill on non Pinnacle class ships, so not on Oosterdam.

We were in a Neptune Suite on the Oosterdam in January and enjoyed a CO extra entree item on the MDR dinner menu.  There was a separate podium for seating which was really nice.  We could request the location we preferred for seating, we had Anytime Dining.  Hopefully someone will help you as to special CO menu items for breakfast and lunch in the MDR.   I think CO would be beneficial on the Oosterdam if you were able to get the complimentary cabin upgrade you want, and then priority boarding, an additional menu item, and easy access to the MDR would just be icing on the cake.  JMO. Cherie 

We were on a b2b on the oosterdam in May/June with the first leg in a Signature Suite with CO and the second led in a Neptune Suite.  We had access to the pinnacle for breakfast only when we were in the Neptune Suite.  We received priority seating in the MDR with the CO menu for both legs.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Art-Fate said:

We were on a b2b on the oosterdam in May/June with the first leg in a Signature Suite with CO and the second led in a Neptune Suite.  We had access to the pinnacle for breakfast only when we were in the Neptune Suite.  We received priority seating in the MDR with the CO menu for both legs.

Question...was there just one CO item added to the MDR menu or was there a menu with several CO items?  We have friends deciding whether to do CO on a ship that does not have a separate CO dining room.  Thank you, Cherie 

14 minutes ago, cccole said:

Question...was there just one CO item added to the MDR menu or was there a menu with several CO items?  We have friends deciding whether to do CO on a ship that does not have a separate CO dining room.  Thank you, Cherie 

CO is one additional entree at dinner.

3 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

CO is one additional entree at dinner.

I know that is what we experienced, but I don't know what CO offers at breakfast and lunch.  I'm thinking that the cabin upgrade would be worth purchasing CO and as I said in my post #6 the rest is icing on the cake.  Was hoping Art-Fate could enlighten me on CO in the MDR at breakfast and lunch, in addition to a separate podium for seating.  And, your post #7 may mean that the extra dinner entree is the only CO offer all day.  Thank you,  Cherie

9 minutes ago, cccole said:

I know that is what we experienced, but I don't know what CO offers at breakfast and lunch.  I'm thinking that the cabin upgrade would be worth purchasing CO and as I said in my post #6 the rest is icing on the cake.  Was hoping Art-Fate could enlighten me on CO in the MDR at breakfast and lunch, in addition to a separate podium for seating.  And, your post #7 may mean that the extra dinner entree is the only CO offer all day.  Thank you,  Cherie

CO doesn’t get any breakfast or lunch dining that isn't available to everyone else. CO is only about dinner on ships not in the Pinnacle class. On Pinnacle class, CO gets to dine in the CO dining room for breakfast. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, cccole said:

Thank you.  Question answered.  Just a CO entree on the MDR dinner menu in addition to other benefits on ships like Oosterdam and Noordam.  Thank you, Cherie

The separate CO line for the MDR with anytime dining also means you get priority seated ahead of the people waiting in line without CO. After being seated, you may have to ask your servers to give you the CO menu with the extra entree item. In the non-Pinnacle class ships breakfast is in the MDR with no special menu.

For us the best part of CO for non-Pinnacle class ships, is the free upgrade to higher cabin class within your booked Meta category. This if done right can cover the cost of adding CO to your booking. We used CO for our Volendam cruise next month. We booked in a Vista Suite and wanted a midship cabin on deck 6 which is an A category VS. We booked a B category VS then upgraded to our desired A cabin, the cost difference between the B and A aid all but $50 of the CO cost. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sea42 said:

There are a few extra items available for room service breakfast that are included with CO.

Another plus is priority tendering, although on the longer itineraries there often many people with priority.

Do you happen to know those extra CO breakfast items available for room service? I am aware of complementary mimosas and fresh squeezed orange juice, but are there additional food options? Thx.