Symphony of the Seas Ice Show?

2 hours ago, travelbugforever said:

I know Symphony of the Seas has an ice skating rink. Does any  one know if they have ice shows?

It will be a highlight of your cruise!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cruising89143 said:

They do and when we traveled on this ship several years ago the show was “1977” and it was by far out least favorite ice show that we have seen. 

Interesting.  We were on Symphony earlier this year and we loved the ice show "1977".  Maybe they improved it from when you saw it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeeRick said:

Interesting.  We were on Symphony earlier this year and we loved the ice show "1977".  Maybe they improved it from when you saw it?

I doubt it. The shows usually stay the same but just like the subject of food, each person may see things differently. We usually love the ice shows. 🙂

• Like 1

I'm not into ice skating shows typically. I respect their talents, but it's just usually not my thing. That said, I have found 1977 entertaining. I thought the story line was descent (sure beats Effectors - What story) and liked how the projection/video mapping onto the ice surface enhanced the story. The drones were fun also.

• Like 1

I'm curious about this because although we can reserve theater shows and aqua shows on our Symphony trip next month, no ice shows are available. I recall being able to reserve these in the past. I wonder if something is going on with the rink on symphony?

2 hours ago, klflote said:

I'm curious about this because although we can reserve theater shows and aqua shows on our Symphony trip next month, no ice shows are available. I recall being able to reserve these in the past. I wonder if something is going on with the rink on symphony?

Or they're sold out already?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, klflote said:

I will be sailing on the Symphony shortly and have made reservations for 1977.

22 hours ago, RobInMN said:

I'm not into ice skating shows typically. I respect their talents, but it's just usually not my thing. That said, I have found 1977 entertaining. I thought the story line was descent (sure beats Effectors - What story) and liked how the projection/video mapping onto the ice surface enhanced the story. The drones were fun also.

Agree about the drones!

• Like 1

Have seen most all of the Ice shows on Oasis class, and 1977 was our favorite, as well as all the other shows on the ship! Flight Dare to Dream surprised us how much we loved it!  

3 hours ago, artvlay said:

When do the show reservations become available? Is it available on both the app and website?

Usually inside 60 days to go. Maybe, but you might have better luck on the website.