Adventure of the Seas questions

Posted (edited)

A few questions concerning this ship......is there any other place to eat breakfast other than Windjammer, MDR, Cafe Promenade?  I realize someone will say "isn't three enough".....yes it is but since there is no Park Cafe, we just wondered what else there might be.  Johnny Rockets USED to have breakfast, don't know if they still do. 

I always request a table for two and forgot to do so this booking.  Is there a way to do this prior to the cruise....online? 

Also, we are Diamond Plus and seems that the drinks you're allowed per day, NOW includes coffees.  Is this correct?

Edited by Reijo

23 minutes ago, Reijo said:

A few questions concerning this ship......is there any other place to eat breakfast other than Windjammer, MDR, Cafe Promenade?  I realize someone will say "isn't three enough".....yes it is but since there is no Park Cafe, we just wondered what else there might be.  Johnny Rockets USED to have breakfast, don't know if they still do. 

I always request a table for two and forgot to do so this booking.  Is there a way to do this prior to the cruise....online? 

Also, we are Diamond Plus and seems that the drinks you're allowed per day, NOW includes coffees.  Is this correct?

Johnny rockets breakfast is free but don’t expect anything better than the windjammer just smaller crowd..upon embarkation go directly to MDR and check your table.. most table are for smaller groups and if your assigned table isn’t what you want go to maitre de’s table and request a change…coffee in the cafe promenade and windjammer can be purchased with one of you allowed drinks’ and can also be used on disembarkation day and i know someone will say that isn’t true but i have done that exact thing on every cruise since the drink system has been used. I have even had a Bloody Mary and have taken cans of soda with me for our drive home..my last cruise was just last saturday

Enjoy

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Reijo said:

Email rcldining@rccl.com and request that two weeks out. 

The D+ vouchers can be used for any type of drink, including specialty coffee - that has not changed. 

• Thanks 1

The only Johnny Rockets that serve breakfast are on the Oasis class ships.  The JR on does not and has never served breakfast.

Room Service has a complimentary Continental breakfast if none of the other morning venues hold any interest for you.  Full suites have breakfast in one of the restaurants (Giovanni's, I think, on AD).

Yes, your C&A vouchers are good for specialty coffees as long as it is not a stand-alone Starbuck's kiosk, which I do not believe AD has, anyway.

You can send an email to RCCL dining to request a specific table configuration but I do not have the exact email address handy (sorry).  I'm sure someone will add that. ...or you can just wait until you board and go request a table for 2.  That isn't a touch ask...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, coachmike1959 said:

coffee in the cafe promenade and windjammer can be purchased with one of you allowed drinks’ and can also be used on disembarkation day and i know someone will say that isn’t true but i have done that exact thing on every cruise since the drink system has been used. I have even had a Bloody Mary and have taken cans of soda with me for our drive home..my last cruise was just last saturday

Enjoy

We have always used our vouchers for specialty coffee and bottled water the morning of disembarkement.   Never had a issue other than long lines if you don't get there early enough.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

The only Johnny Rockets that serve breakfast are on the Oasis class ships.  The JR on does not and has never served breakfast.

You beat me to it. Adventure Johnny rockets never served breakfast free. 

Oasis class still does. Adventure isnt oasis class.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/3/2024 at 2:33 PM, Reijo said:

DW gets specialty coffee using one of her vouchers at the Cafe' Promenade on Adventure every morning. I always use one of mine to get fresh squeezed OJ in the windjammer. JR's is not open for breakfast, so other than WJ, MDR, and the Promenade, unless you are in a full suite, your only other option is room service.

• Like 1