NON ALCOHOLIC BEER

daisybel

Due to medical reasons my husband no longer drinks regular beer. Is non alcoholic available in bars( Queens Grill)  and also in our suite? would we need to request this before sailing?

thanks in advance

Yes - that’s no problem. When on QV in QG we asked our butler to replace the sodas in the suite with non-alcoholic beer. And it’s available in the restaurants and bars too. No need to pre-order. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

This is the Golden Lion list. If the QG / Grill Bar doesn't have all items then they will just get some more in stock for you.

image.png.65fed7cab36d5ff2c6cfee0d9c63a715.png

The room service menu lists Beck's Blue - which I think is the main brand here - but if you want one of the others then that's the perfect thing to get your butler to arrange.

Edited by Pushpit

4 minutes ago, Pushpit said:

This is the Golden Lion list. If the QG / Grill Bar doesn't have all items then they will just get some more in stock for you.

The room service menu lists Beck's Blue - which I think is the main brand here - but if you want one of the others then that's the perfect thing to get your butler to arrange.

How splendid that there is a beer called Ghost Ship, and that Cunard are brave enough to serve it.

2 hours ago, Pushpit said:

We had Becks Blue in the cabin fridge along with Peroni full fat and drank the San Miguel at lunchtime. The S.M. was extremely palatable.

4 hours ago, Glenndale said:

As a follow on, do Cunard sell non alcoholic cider?

Yes. Thatcher's Zero in all bars on QA. As a teetotaller who likes the taste of cider, this was very welcome.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Red Ray said:

Yes. Thatcher's Zero in all bars on QA. As a teetotaller who likes the taste of cider, this was very welcome.

I enjoyed the Thatchers Zero too. 

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

May I add on a question.   Does Cunard carry non alcoholic Wines?

On QA we had the Natureo white and also the sparkling white called Ish is very good and available by the glass in most bars. We took a bottle of alcohol free red to the dining room, one we'd brought from home. The waiter inspected it and didn't charge us corkage. 

• Like 3