New Zenith Pin

Thanks to X for the new pins we received today. 

We personally will only wear them to Z events and when we have the shirts or blouses that can handle the weight. 

Only thing I see is very small print. Good thing crew are young. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Pennstatedj said:

We personally will only wear them to Z events and when we have the shirts or blouses that can handle the weight. 

You paid a lot for that pin. Wear it proudly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We are not. 

We do the benefits of X better. 

We did like Princess and were at top tier and then the messed up a cruised with us and our TA told us to try X in 93 and we now have 75 with X. Princess made a costly mistake. X makes many mistakes but they always make it better. It is a great customer friendly way to react. And they make many. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Somewhere buried with lots of other things that are unimportant we have our D pins from years ago. Highest we made...

Back years ago (actually decades, unfortunately) when I was stationed overseas with the Air Force, we joked about a hierarchy (pre cell phone). If you were most people and someone needed you, they'd call, and if they missed you, they'd move on to the next person. If you really needed to be contacted, but were still only sort of important, you'd have  a pager and have to call back. If you were important, say a Wing Commander or vice, you had a "brick", usually a Motorola walkie talkie that looked like and weighed as much as a brick. 

If you were actually important, you had someone that carried your brick. And everyone knew who you were without needing to wear a pin…

I suspect everyone who needs to recognize you as Zenith will be able to do that with or without a pin. Wear it if you like!

Edited by markeb
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I should start wearing my lanyard and cap with all of my Carnival pins.  🤗😱

We were on one cruise and one of the rare times  in Luminae.   A couple  was wearing some pin and always sitting near us .    I asked our server and he said it had to do with their status on RCCL.    Whenever we were in a suite I wouldn’t flaunt my silver card.   I would keep it in my the palm of my hand until asked for it.  After a few times the servers would know our cabin number and not ask for it. 

In another 20 years when I reach Zenith I will wear it on a lanyard only because I will be around 100 years old and won’t remember where I put it.  👍🙄

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

22 hours ago, Pennstatedj said:

You'll be the only ones wearing them then.....

• Haha 3