A few random Enchanted questions

Maplemoose

NCL cruiser wants to try Princess Enchanted.

Three questions to start.

1) Trivia - NCL shows questions on big screen which is important to us old farts with broken ears. What about Enchanted Princess?

2) Tenders - What Caribbean ports can we expect to use tenders? I see St. Lucia, St. Kitts, Antigua and Tortola all have piers but do they sometimes need tenders also, Do larger ships get priority?

3) Irish Bar - How much actual Irish music can one expect to hear at this bar on a normal cruise or is it mainly Irish in decor only? 

Thank you.

I think I can answer some of these questions.

1. Trivia was held in a lounge and most questions were shown on a screen.

2. I don't believe any of those ports are tender ports.

3. There will be irish music, but I'm not sure on how much versus other music.

27 minutes ago, Maplemoose said:

NCL cruiser wants to try Princess Enchanted.

Three questions to start.

1) Trivia - NCL shows questions on big screen which is important to us old farts with broken ears. What about Enchanted Princess?

2) Tenders - What Caribbean ports can we expect to use tenders? I see St. Lucia, St. Kitts, Antigua and Tortola all have piers but do they sometimes need tenders also, Do larger ships get priority?

3) Irish Bar - How much actual Irish music can one expect to hear at this bar on a normal cruise or is it mainly Irish in decor only? 

Thank you.

Check out the live blog that was just posted this past 2 weeks by JamieLogical..might be on page two of this forum, but she spent A LOT of time at the Irish bar and posted about it quite regularly. From her, and other posts, it seems like the music there is always Irish music and gets VERY crowded when they play

• Like 1

Trivia is shown on a screen as well as read. Probably will be offered in Princess Live and/or The Vista Lounge. 

There is no "Irish Bar" There is O'Malley's Irish Pub. This is one on the casual dining locations included with the plus and premier fares, otherwise it's $14.99 +18%. At time there will be music in the Piazza. That could be anything from piano background, live bands, jazz, Dixieland,. It all depends what musicians are on board. 

O’Malley’s featured an Irish duo playing a mixture of traditional Irish music and contemporary tunes with an Irish twist while I was aboard.  They played, I think, 3 sets a night.  It was always packed.  I don’t know that there is a guarantee you will hear something similar but it is an attempt at authenticity.

The two trivia games I attended featured large screens.  In fact, a blind passenger would have been unable to compete as what was shown on the screen often was the question.  Example: 10 scenes from 70’s movies.  Identify the movie.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, skynight said:

Trivia is shown on a screen as well as read. Probably will be offered in Princess Live and/or The Vista Lounge. 

There is no "Irish Bar" There is O'Malley's Irish Pub. This is one on the casual dining locations included with the plus and premier fares, otherwise it's $14.99 +18%. At time there will be music in the Piazza. That could be anything from piano background, live bands, jazz, Dixieland,. It all depends what musicians are on board. 

O'malleys has live music IN the seating area nightly...